Assist the Regional Sales Manager in planning and executing sales Annual Operating Plan (AOP) through ensuring the successful achievement of the Distribution Center (DC) sales targets assigned; and closely manage the DC sales team performance
- Execute the sales annual operating plan by reflecting the market needs.
- Organize, control and motivate DC’s supervisors & representatives to achieve sales targets within the agreed profit margins.
- Train, develop and follow-up DC sales force compliance with standards necessary to meet the current and long term needs of the sales department.
- Regular market visits to monitor changes in the market situation and communicate these fluctuations on the proper timing to the Regional Sales Manager.
- Ensure the company’s product promotional plans are understood from the DC sales force team.
- Develop accurate weekly Customer Demand Forecasting (CDF).
- Expand distribution within the region as per AOP.
- Ensure proper execution for all new product initiatives.
- Ensure proper execution of all merchandising and operational priorities.
- Approve all the administrative transactions for the DC management (DC warehouse lease, daily sales invoicing cycle,…etc.).
- Ensure 100% of DC structure and head count of Sales Representatives is complete at all times during the year.
- Develop and support the team (actively improves others’ skills, cooperate effectively, diplomatic conflict handler).
- Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant discipline.
- 3 to 4 years of sales field experience in FMCGs.
- Fluency in English is a requirement.
- Results driven (results based on specific efficiency and productivity KPIs within predefined time frames)
- Strong communication skills/cross functions skills.
- Strong analytical thinking skills.
- Proficient user in Excel and PowerPoint (MS Office Suite).
Job Type: Regular