- Support the development of Annual Operating Plan, Strategic plan and quarterly forecasts for Manufacturing over head (SC Function), in alignment and coordination with SC Leadership (Plants, Logistics Distribution & Transportation, P&P, M&R, Quality &Food Safety) and Finance Planning team.
- Support the Sustainability & Performance analysis and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Analyzing and reporting spending VS budgets to be shared with all Supply Chain leadership team
- Single point of contact for the supply chain function for the overall control agenda (COSO)
- Coordinate with the internal control team the control training agenda across all Supply Chain function
- Set the calendar for quarterly controls testing, as per PepsiCo requirements.
- Ensure the calendar is implemented within the set timeline
- Ensure the Control quarterly certification for Supply Chain function
- Coordinates & organize the annual risk assessment sessions, including internal audit team and Supply Chain leadership team
- Record keeping for all the audit documentations, as per COSO requirements.
- Manage the Power steering System data and reports in alignment with the Productivity Manager.
- Ensure the power steering system data is integral, enlighten with any changes during AOP/SBP.
- Ensure meeting monthly deadlines for projects data entries on the power steering system.
- Extract reports and scorecards from the power steering system, and reconcile that data with finance planning team; and ensure data updates to achieve 100% consistency between finance and system data.
- Train all Lean Six Sigma candidates on the power steering system.
- Issuing the financial performance analysis per location/ line & distribution center
- Consolidating of agreed cost controls & cost performance across all locations
- Updating cost actual structure & modifying targets with clear budgets
1. Manufacturing and logistics experience with FMCG is a plus
2. 1-2 years of experience is required
3. Engineering background (Electrical / mechanical) is a plus
4. Excellent communication skills in English & Arabic
5. Strong analytical thinking
6. Problem solving skills
7. Excellent computer skills.
8. Good presentation skills.
9. Excellent Follow up skills.
Job Type: Regular