About the role
To facilitate consistent delivery of 98.5% service by producing timely and accurate demand forecasts that will drive our supply planning process. To provide leadership and strategic direction across the required customer base - owning and developing all relationships in line with PUK business requirements.
- To lead the collaborative agenda with specific customers / commercial teams.
- To ensure the specific accounts are represented accordingly in relevant S&OP forums and take lead role for within the wider team by representing demand planning in DDS and Service Calls
- To review and define process improvement plans for both the direct reporting line and the wider demand management team that will drive effective working.
- To set the strategic direction and own the relationships at a management level for specific customers, creating and executing AGS plans.
- To build relationships with key customers as defined by PUK customer segmentation, both externally and internally, supporting the commercial agenda from a supply chain perspective.
- To lead relevant strategic projects within the specific customers.
- To lead elements of the department wide agenda.
- To facilitate consistent delivery of 98.5% service into specified customer by producing timely and accurate demand forecasts that will drive our supply planning process.
- To resolve any issues on supply chain performance from our factories to their shelves.
- Lead the personal development of direct reports.
- Take ownership of demand planning for any specific accounts as required.
Detailed supply chain experience that includes an intricate knowledge of demand planning and the tools, communication methods and systems used within the department and of retailer/customer availability drivers.
Attention to detail and a strong analytical capability to enable insight into Data trends through leveraging MS Office functionality.
Coaching skills and leadership.
Direct line management experience is preferable, and able to demonstrate successful project management.
Strong communication and influencing style internally and externally.
Understanding of the End to End Supply Chain processes and methodologies including “Lean” approach to problem solving.
Strong Collaborator - Ability to leverage relationships across PUK and the customer base to achieve results.
Knowledge and experience of the PUK customer base from a strategic and tactical point of view.
Clear understanding of the PUK ambient and Chilled network
Understanding of all PUK demand planning processes and systems
Sound commercial awareness.
Bachelors degree level, preferably in Logistics/Supply Chain Management
5-7 years Supply Chain experience in preferable FMCG
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com
Job Type: Regular
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with the Equality Act 2010, we value diversity at our company; it is an essential part of our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, pregnancy or maternity, marital/civil partnerships, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation, gender or gender reassignment, disability or race including; colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin.