- The Sports Mkt Coordinator (SMC) is the brand’s front man in the sports and professional/sports science communities
- The SMC lead negotiations and relationship with key brand assets/properties such as clubs, sports institutions, athletes, etc
- The SMC is responsible for driving the development of innovative sports and athlete initiatives that create points of differentiation through events and athletes, which drives Gatorade brand image and relevance. The SMC establishes and executes a long lasting and world class athletes and events program.
- Responsible for coordinating sports and professional mktg agenda in Argentina, Bolivia, Uruguay and Paraguay
- Lead the execution of the 5v5 platform
- Responsible for the development of sports activations programs.
- Responsible for identifying new sports talents along the region.
- Lead sports agencies network (aprox 8, located in APUB main cities) to establish goals, identify key scenes, guide strategy and assure outstanding execution.
- The SMC is also responsible for setting up a strong and efficient network in the national sports- and events scene and is always ahead of time with new developments.
- Execute specific plans according to AOP: sports activations, promotions, limited editions, ATL & BTL communication, among others
- Responsible of the development and implementation of sports advertising agenda both on the field and in social media channels
- Accomplish continuous alignment of marketing programs with Bottler’s marketing Gatorade team
- Monitor, review and report all competitors sports activities.
- Responsible of setting a strong network and developing co-shared programs with key sports partners (Nike / Adidas / Boca Jrs / Club de Corredores / Peñarol / C Nacional de Football etc)
- Coordinate a flawless follow up while maintaining clear feedback with advertising agency and media planning/community management agency
- Guarantee alignment with internal areas: Sales Team, Finance, Operations, etc.
- Responsible for the execution of the ATPs
- Develop new digital experiential platform
- Accountable for aprox 40% of Brand’s Pull budget
Key Skills/Experience Required
- Proved Marketing experience (PepsiCo / top companies).
- Brand management experience.
- Digital environment understanding
- Project management experience.
- Development & execution of promotions experience.
- Knowledge and dominance of all marketing drivers (prod development, adv, media, promotions and trade)
- ADV & PR agency interaction expertise
- Adaptability to work within a flexible and innovative culture.
- Language, multicultural and social exposure (English is a must)
- Team player and builder.
- “Take others with you” leadership capability
- Proven negotiation skills
- Active practice of sports is a plus.
Main interactions within & outside organization
- Field team agencies network - Daily
- SOLA Board (GM & Directors) – Project Basis
- Gatorade Marketing Manager– Daily
- Gatorade Brand Manager – Daily
- Gatorade LAB Team – Daily
- Gatorade Global Team - monthly
- PepsiCo Franchise, Operations and Finance Teams – Project basis
- Bottler’s Gatorade Marketing Team – Daily
- Adv and Media agencies – Weekly
- Sports Marketing External consultant – Daily
- Sports partners (Boca Jrs / Nike / Adidas / Topper / Club de Corredores / Peñarol / Nacional): Weekly
- Legal Department & PR agency - Weekly
Job Type: Indefinido