|Purpose of the role:|
The transition/migration coordinator works with the migration manager to plan and execute one or more of the migration projects. This position will be responsible for successful migration of specified roles into GBS. They will work across the team to ensure knowledge sharing and enabling the delivery team to be well prepared for the go live.
- Identifying and scheduling project deliverables, milestones and required tasks – preparing and owning the detailed project plan, setting up the governance rhythm and reporting out on progress
- Working with TA team to ensure people are hired and on-boarded within required timelines
- Working with the IT team to ensure all IT infrastructure is in place to ensure seamless operations
- Working with the training / L&D / Knowledge management team to ensure training plans are in place and training sessions are held as per schedule and all KM compliances are in place
- Working with the Quality team on metrics definitions, designing templates for reporting, baselining and ensuring report outs are taking place
- Working with SMEs for process solution definition from a transition standpoint and build relevant process document as and when required
- Managing logistics for onsite travel for knowledge capture including visas, travel etc.
- Maintaining list of open items and tracking them to closure with appropriate follow ups on actions due against other project team members with escalations for past due items wherever required.
- Coordinating with the admin team to ensure facility / seats are available and planning ahead of time based on the projections from the business
- Report on transition metrics i.e., timeline and budget adherence and first time right etc