This is a newly created role within the Global Solution Design & Delivery Team in GHROps. GHROps is a complex organization with a global scope over both operational and innovation activities. The objective of this role is to manage the implementation of HCM system changes and projects for the LATAM Sector.
This role will report to the HR Operations Senior Manager – Global Implementation Lead and will be responsible for managing all LATAM sector-driven (and selected multi-sector) HCM system projects, change requests and configuration updates/changes. This role will also be responsible for providing input to the release management planning process. In addition, the role will manage all baseline requests and change control board-related new configuration requests for the LATAM sector.
Another key responsibility will be to ensure that all LATAM solutions/projects implemented for HCM systems meet business requirements and adhere to PepsiCo standards across the global HR systems landscape. In addition to delivering projects, the incumbent will also be responsible for monitoring project progress and reporting status to leadership.
The incumbent will work under the direction of an HR Operations Senior Manager but will have daily autonomy to organize and deliver the work in a logical way. This role requires a combination of HCM system technical skills, System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) experience, Project Management acumen and the ability to communicate and ensure effective, optimized and sustainable operational delivery.
- Manage the Work Intake/Change Requests (CRs)/Projects (including the development of project plans and timelines) and configuration changes for new functionality/interfaces in the LATAM sector – Accountable & Execution
- Provide input into the Release Management process for the LATAM sector – Accountable & Execution
- Collaborate with all internal and external team members including Business Partners/Requesters, HR Sector/Region Leads, PepsiCo IT, PMO, Alight, Accenture AMS, SAP and other 3rd party vendors to successfully deliver LATAM projects in accordance with the budget, timeline and PepsiCo standards – Accountable & Execution
- Lead the resolution of escalated LATAM sector project issues by collaborating across all internal and external team members to ensure quality implementation execution and delivery, escalating to Senior Manager as necessary – Accountable & Execution
- Provide leadership in project management and adherence to Project Lifecycle Methodology standards to ensure a quality implementation project – Accountable & Execution
- Contribute to the creation and maintenance of the interface inventory, interface designs and interface SOPs/Error handling process documentation - Accountable & Execution
- Provide leadership and knowledge in designing Employee Central (EC) system solutions to meet LATAM sector business requirements – Accountable & Execution
- Provide the inputs needed to support the development and execution of a GHROps strategy that delivers baseline operational performance and the development of capabilities to meet new business requirements - Consulted & Execution
- Provide leadership in CR/Change Control Board (CCB) requirements/solution evaluation to support LATAM Sector HCM system requests - Accountable & Execution
- Provide input into the global metrics and scorecards for all LATAM sector system CRs/projects and configuration changes required to provide status to stakeholders and senior leadership – Accountable & Execution
- Present at HR Forum Meeting presentations (SMEs EC process/system changes) as required – Accountable & Execution
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree, preferably in IT or Human Resources, MBA preferred
- 3-5+ years of experience in HCM system implementations/HRIT
- Global large-scale systems implementation and project management experience, PMP certification preferred
- Experience in implementing large scale HCM ERP/Cloud solutions: Employee Central or SAP HCM preferred, but will consider Workday, PeopleSoft or Oracle HRMS
- Detailed understanding of HR business processes, IT, and the System Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Detailed understanding of system integrations/interfaces
- Experience collaborating with business teams, subject matter experts, IT and integration partners in creating optimized system solutions to meet business requirements
- Must be highly organized, with strong follow-up and results-oriented with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Effective problem-solving skills, a high degree of initiative and creativity with a quality focus and strong attention to detail
- Experience in managing multiple simultaneous projects on time and budget
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholders and conflicting priorities
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize, anticipate and independently address issues
Job Type: Regular