¿Do you want to be part of one of the most important foods and beverages companies of the world?
PepsiCo is a global leader in foods and beverages with a portfolio of 22 brands that generate more million dollars per year. Today we are looking for our next:
IT Enterprise Architect Manager
Principal purpose –
Attend the IT Operations agenda which means (Logistics, production planning, manufacturing, IoT and Whare houses and transportation) for LatAm and also per OU or country, keeping Technology consistency.
- Be voice of sector when defining Global Technology Strategies, Common Platform Direction, & Technology Stds
- Develop roadmaps to apply Strategies, Platforms, and Standards to the Sector including value proposition
- Perform system rationalization (app, data, tools, infra) to reduce the cost and complexity of the IT landscape
- Shepard project ideas, proposals, definition, and blueprint and assess alignment with CTO direction
- Determine overall governance and project solution architecture oversight required and staff if funded to do so
- Act as a primary point of contact to engage enterprise architects and innovation resources as required
- Act as an escalation point for high impact issues related to CTO project delivery (infrastructure, Data &Analytics)
- Engage Enterprise Architecture expertise to assist with high impact, cross-sector incidents & root cause analysis
Experience and profile
- Fluent English / Spanish
- Solution Architecture design
- Knowledge of Digital Enablers (Internet of things, Data and Analytics capabilities, cloud integration tools )
- Basic Knowledge of Advanced Analytics capabilities
- Experience defining, communicating, and materializing strategies, value propositions, and roadmap
- Ability to balance driving a global agenda, making it locally relevant, and meeting the local business needs Experience performing architecture role across multiple disciplines and projects
- TOGAF knowledge is a plus
- Experience with Business cases for IT project is plus
In PepsiCo, we are committed to offer equal development opportunities to all the candidates, no matter the religion, race, sexual orientation, nationality, age, etc. We respect and appreciate the diversity as a workforce and innovation to the organization.
If you have the profile that we are looking, send us your CV by this via, if it's possible that you can participate in this process we will contact you ASAP, if not we will keep your info in our base data for 6 months.
¡Thank you so much for your interest in PepsiCo!Relocation Eligible: Elegible a Traslado
Job Type: Indefinido