The HR Supervisor CASA is responsible for partnering with the Leaders and Leadership Teams across multiple functions within CASA HQ and ensure the execution of the strategic talent plans that support the needs and priorities of the business and delivers on the people and transformation agenda for our HR functions.
- Manage (implement, maintain) core HR processes within areas of responsibility to support the Company’s strategic objectives and to ensure consistency, standardization, and compliance in the PepsiCo core HR processes.
- Must accurately diagnose organization issues, develop solutions and implement action plans
- Partner with the SDT & HR LATAM teams to source and staff a diverse and highly-skilled workforce to ensure a positive, engaging, and supportive workplace.
- Execute strategic talent plans that support the needs and priorities of the business and deliver on the people and guarantee the achievement of initiatives that support the talent strategy at CASA HQ.
- Partner with Leader Stakeholders CASA to ensure correct structures are in place within each function.
- Guide leaders and employees regarding the guidelines, policies, values and HR programs, in order to ensure that procedures are handled in a timely and consistent manner.
- Managing every aspect of employee development and relations by serving as an employee champion to ensure that processes and relationships are fair and equitable while utilizing key HR tools & processes to ensure all employees are fully engaged in and committed to the business growth.
- Evaluate impact of key initiatives and provide meaningful performance provide feedback to key constituents to maximize business results.
- Participate in employee investigations and ensure appropriate outcomes and follow-up.
- Ability to understand the business operations from a tactical perspective
- Must be a confident communicator, (including both written and verbal skills) and must be able to effectively present to all levels of the organization
- Participate in Market & Region level Diversity & Inclusion initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA or master’s degree in human resources is preferred.
- +4 years of experience in HR.
- Ability to leverage HR data to create effective strategies.
- Uses HR levers to drive business performance.
- Strong planning, organizing and follow skills together with drive for results.
- Effective networking skills in a regional role.
- Maintain on-going and consistent 2-way communication with key stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to translate research into insights that can drive business growth.
- Proven project management skills, with ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Develop tactical action plans to achieve business and people goals.
- Superior influencing skills to deliver results through others without solid line direct reports.
- Partnership approach and openness for change.
- Can do attitude and willingness to take on challenges.
- 100% English Proficiency
* This is a free location role, can be based in any country in the CASA region.Relocation Eligible: No Aplicable (N/A)
Job Type: Indefinido