If so, your future is at PepsiCo. As a world class company, we seek excellence in everything we do from the launch of a new product to its execution at the point of sale. Therefore, we need talented and innovative people who are passionate about what they do.
PepsiCo Mexico currently has a broad portfolio of food and beverage products, such as Sabritas, Gamesa, Quaker, Pepsi, Obela and Sonrics, leading brands in the snacks, cereals, soft drinks, isotonic and cookies markets respectively.
Our vision is to be the world leader in food and beverages by earning with purpose. "Winning with purpose" reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the market and integrate the purpose in all aspects of the business.
For more information you can enter www.pepsico.com
Now we are looking for this position:
Key Account Manager
Develop Soriana across PMF units and across the influence area of the customer. The position will interact with Soriana's Sales Development structure in order to define and implement the correct PepsiCo' implementation of Strategic commercial initiatives which include (Portfolio segmentation, commercial initiatives such as Unifilas, Check outs, Demand Spaces, TradeMarketing, Regional promotions, 12 points execution in coordination with field teams). The position will also be responsible of assuring supply and correct inventory levels at POS that guarantees PepsiCo-Soriana growth targets and SOM. Other position responsibility will be ensure the correct and on time deployment of WCCE /JBP.
- Deliver annual gross/net and volume business plan- making decisions
- Deliver results for strategic initiatives 2020: Unifilas, Check Outs, Demand Spaces, Supply
- Deliver PMF SOM target in Soriana making decisions
- Improve Customer Satisfaction of Soriana - making decisions
- WCCE/JBP process with Soriana- making decisions
- Develop E-commerce with Soriana- making decisions
- Continuous data analysis to take data supported decisions
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We respect and value diversity as a work force and innovation for the organization.
Skills / Experience*
- Finished bachelor (LAE, IIS, LEM, etc)
- Proven Negotiation Skills
- Commercial Annual plans elaboration and follow up
- Overall logistics understanding
- Commercial scorecards understanding and business levers
- Market understanding
- Strong data analysis
- Strong communication skills
- Fast learner
- Execution skills
- Project management
- Fluent English is a must
Job Type: Indefinido