This is a PepsiCo career opportunity. This position is in PepsiCo China HQ. Please log onto www.pepsicojobs.com/main/china to find more career possibilities in PepsiCo China.
- The role of Productivity Manager is to support GCR food plants to build packaging team organization capability of productivity improvement, automation and lead productivity projects in GCR BUs.
- Be responsible for supporting timely commissioning of new capacity for core categories, new platforms and automation in packaging area.
- Managing Foods company promotion multipacks specs/BOM setup and maintenance.
- Supporting front line to share best practice.
- Support China SC to roll out ready best practice tools in Manufacturing packaging.
- Work with Plants for AOP/PSP and Quarterly Plan in packaging area.
- Support plant sites to identify the opportunities for packaging cost reduction.
- Lead the timely packaging system commissioning of new capacity for core category, such PC, Stax etc. and new platform. Support on New Plant/line start up.
- Ensure all packaging operation standards and manuals are in place and people get well trained.
- Develop packaging Site Expert Trainers and Unit Operation Champion.
- Lead Plant packaging SET team to solve on-line Quality weakness and Operational inefficiency to continue driving high quality and efficiency.
- Lead packaging productivity project and follow the implementation at all sites of BU.
- Packaging Project planning and the coordination of internal and external resources needed.
- Provide packaging Data support for Global Benchmarking, Plant KPIs tracking and Network Analysis.
- Lead packaging automation project implement and performance improvement in all food plants, and team capability build up.
- Lead GCR foods seasonal and promotion multipack specs/BOM setup to ensure marketing/sales promotion plans execution.
- Deliver NPC film efficiency AOP KPI
- Deliver service to sales to meet AOP PH2 volume within +2% variance through project support of:
- Multipack/Giftpack on-time packaging design delivery
- Innovation project technical/feasibility support
- New product/package technical/feasibility support
- Deliver Total productivity
- Build productivity saving
- Support Packaging line achieve production capacity on time
- Identify 75% of Productivity for 2017 by AOP I & 100% by AOP II 2017. Build productivity project pipeline through VSM/Ideation worth to cover 50 % of 2018 Productivity targets as defined in SBP
- Foods Plant
- Packaging materials supplier
- Packaging equipment supplier
- Science Bachelor degree with Food Tech/Mechanical/Electrical/Chemical background. MBA preferred.
- At lease 5 years management experience in manufacturing, purchasing or logistic in FMCG company.
- 2 years or above productivity improvement management.
- Initiative at productivity with clear business vision.
- Is action oriented for the things when facing challenge.
- Build appropriate rapport across internal and external functions.
- Timeline follow up and result driven.
- Use time effectively and efficiently to produce most work on time.
- Can be count on to exceed the productivity goal successfully.
- Use rigorous logic and method to solve difficult problems with effective solutions.
Job Type: Regular