Auto req ID: 201377BR
Commercial & Digital Application Manager leads a team of SMEs (Subject Matter Expert), and is responsible for an inter-related set of commercial and digital applications for the region.
Main objective of the Application Manager is to maintain target service levels, continuously improving them with the help of his local team, contracted vendors and global services. The 3 key processes needs to enable are Incident Management, Problem Management and Change Management.
Defines and aligns expected technology or application service outcomes,
Defines and aligns service improvement plans,
Delivers standard IT processes and ITIL processes including incident, problem, change, release management and break/fix and enhancement processes,
Enables both short term and long term foundational IT stability for technology or applications (e.g., asset management, upgrades, asset currency),
Sets organizational goals for technology management or application management (e.g., incident, problem, Annual Operating Plan), Manages hardened transition processes for projects into applicable technology or applications production environment,
Supports internal and external audits in partnership and collaboration with Business Controls & Compliance,
Manages baseline budget for related application services including vendor contracted budgets, managed service budgets, fixed/variable problem management budgets, software maintenance and support costs, consultancy and contractor costs.
Achieves productivity target related with managed budget. (~%2-5 productivity each year),
Protects software and infrastructure currency by keeping the environment current with patches and upgrades,Manages planning and forecasting of service consumption (i.e., capacity, demand, resources),
Continuously aligns and realigns the portfolio of IT services and service performance to the changing business needs,
Helps define service level agreements (SLAs) and underpinning operating level agreements (OLAs) for all IT service operations
Monitors the performance of IT service providers,
Assists Vendor Manager&SLA in negotiating contracts with vendors related with his/her service portfolio,
Reviews SLA and trend reports, provides portfolio governance,addresses key concerns,
Balances vendor capacity and baseline requests to ensure proper allocation against priorities,
Works with team to prioritize and approve change requests, and discretionary/other business requests,
Reviews team execution and provides input to Ops compliance functions,
Drives innovation for portfolio improvement, and provides input to IT financial planning as needed,
Execute on period level forecast and associated financial needs.
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
- University degree and specialized training related to the position
- Minimum functional experience of 7 years (4 years of experience software applications on her/his subject area - Commercial and Digital applications preferred)
- Agile experience of 2+ years preferred (Scrum, Kanban)
- Understanding of ITIL processes (Incident Management / Problem Management ) is a plus
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Solves problems requiring the analysis of information by applying logical reasoning to identify issues, generate solutions and define a course of action in a timely manner
- Good learning skills as new methodologies, processes and tools will be required
- Be able to communicate technical subjects to business stakeholders
- Relevant know-how of core technologies (compute, network, end-user-computing, application integration)
Job Type: Regular