We’re on the lookout for a motivated, professional and confident Personal Assistant to join our Venturing and Innovation Team at our office, located in Tel Aviv Israel.
PepsiCo is home to some of the world’s most loved food and drink products. Making everyday favourites like Lay’s, Walkers, Pepsi, Gatorade, Mountain Dew, Quaker, Tropicana and Doritos, to name a few! We have a great reputation for developing and launching products that our consumers love. We pride ourselves on being a great place to work and have recently been voted a Top Employer for the sixth year in a row. On a larger scale, PepsiCo produces the world’s largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands, including 22 product lines that each generates more than $1billion in annual retail sales.
The right candidate will be someone who is highly organized and is able to manage multiple appointments & tasks. You’ll be able to manage under pressure and keep up in a fast-paced office environment with a positive attitude and willingness to get involved. This is a busy role where you will need to think on your feet, you will need to be able to plan and effectively priorities your workload.
The team is looking for an enthusiastic PA who is a whizz at Outlook and PowerPoint and isn’t fazed by an ever-changing agenda!
The role will be responsible to support local team as a full PA support (i.e. Proactive Diary Management, Organise Meetings, Travel Arrangements, Expense Management, New Starter set up, Ad-hoc admin e.g., executive visits to Israel)
Responsibilities will include:
- PA responsibilities:
Diary management is an important part of this role, diaries are extremely busy and ever-changing. You will need to be very comfortable with Outlook as well as being able to multi-task, prioritize, negotiate and be persuasive.
You’ll be responsible for organizing all travel arrangements for your managers, this will often be global, and you will be expected to pull together detailed travel itineraries to specific manager requirements, sometimes across multiple time zones.
You will use your IT skills to pull together presentations, raise Purchase Orders and put forward Managers’ expenses, so being comfortable with systems would be a distinct advantage.
- Senior leadership visit coordination
- Events Management
- Management of innovation network
- Research and analysis
Own competitive landscape analysis end-to-end, from market research to quarterly updated to program advisory board and ESSA Leadership.
Flexibility is key
You’ll need to have an open approach to how you work. These roles aren’t always as straight forward as 9 to 5; there will be the occasion where you will need to be flexible with your time. You will be working closely with different people with different requirements and personalities, so it is important to be able to adapt your style.
What we’re looking for:
- Previous PA experience in a busy environment (reporting to more than one manager)
- Some knowledge/ experience of working in a large corporate environment would be very helpful
- Ability to manage own workload, prioritize and think on your feet
- Great attention to detail (especially when checking documents & diaries)
- Experience of coordinating and managing successful meetings and events
- Ability to work with high integrity and confidence (will be exposed to sensitive information)
- Manage and prioritize several competing requests at a time
- Experience of arranging travel for managers (ideally on a global level)
- Flexibility to adapt to a constantly changing environment
- Strong computer skills on Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
Given this is a new operation, request flexibility to be part of the team
- Language proficiency – especially Fluent in English and basic understand and ability to speak Hebrew
- Strong computer skills, proficient in Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Team player – we are a small team and ability to work together against shared deadlines and positive attitude
- Comfort with communications with the team, colleagues across borders and executives
- Flexible hours – not a straight forward 9 to 17 jobs
- Great attention to detail (especially when checking documents, expenses & diaries)
- Flexibility to adapt to a dynamic environment
Job Type: Regular