¿Do you want to be part of one of the most important foods and beverages companies of the world?
PepsiCo is a global leader in foods and beverages with a portfolio of 22 brands that generate more million dollars per year. Today we are looking for our next:
IT Operations Service Manager
Principal purpose –
Acts as owner for all IT Operation Services from end to end stand point, working with all IT OPS Service Towers to reach service level compliance, and managing all aspects related with End User Services (Desktop, printing, hand held and mobile devices) and locations electrical infrastructure.
- Act as Service guardian from end to end stand point to ensure service quality trougth all IT Service operations towers, facilitating their communication, interaction and helping to solve deviations and escalations.
- Proactively seeks productivity improvements and implements new technologies that support business objectives
- Assist to IT Operations Sr Manager to build AOP for End User Services
- Ensure budget execution accuracy in accordance with AOP
- Ensures compliance with SOX & PepsiCo policies and procedures
- Guarantees the licensing management compliance across the software life cycle
- Participates in critical incident resolution with IT teams acting as a local point of contact to validate business impact and confirm service restoration.
- Drives his services through service management processes ( incident, change, problem, knowledge & configuration)
- Ensures up and run for all local infrastructure services
- Guarantees an operational and actual technological platform (desktop, laptop, printers and hand held)
- Ensures the correct life cycle for all Laptop, Desktop, Hand Held and Electrical power assets
- Manages request fulfillment for end users
- Manages the mobile services (telephony data & voice )
- Ensures a differentiated service for VIP users
- Validate and approve operating and service model for all IT services prior to launch in production environment
- Manage personal on-site and remote providing early support on desktop services, HHC & local infrastructure
- Works effectively with others peers in IT to optimize end to end solutions
- Leads and facilitate relationship with Service Desk and IT teams in order to ensure Service Level Agreements
- Builds a strong team, providing continuous feedback, mentoring or coaching as needed
- Creates a career path for each of his team members, being facilitator for his collaborators to achieve annual results and growth.
Experience and profile
- +3 year of proved experience as IT Manager on Application Support, End User Services, Infrastructure or Mobility services
- Financial Management for IT
- Vendor Management
- Contract Management
- Relationship Management and Service
- Requirements/Business Analysis
- Service Level Management
- Service Catalogue Management
- Service Transition Management
- English fluence
- ITIL Foundations (desirable)
In PepsiCo, we are committed to offer equal development opportunities to all the candidates, no matter the religion, race, sexual orientation, nationality, age, etc. We respect and appreciate the diversity as a workforce and innovation to the organization.
If you have the profile that we are looking, send us your CV by this via, if it's possible that you can participate in this process we will contact you ASAP, if not we will keep your info in our base data for 6 months.
¡Thank you so much for your interest in PepsiCo!Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Pipeline