To run National DC (Sundar) and all the other national DC’s operation which includes safe receipt, retrieval and planning & execution of dispatch of Finish Goods to final destination (customers) in accordance with health, safety and FIFO requirements while complying all PepsiCo policies, food safety, AIB and adhering to strict inventory control and record keeping.
- Lead & manage all operations of national Sundar DC and other DC’s across Pakistan (2-3 currently).
- Overall monitoring the production receiving and planning according to the space.
- Give plan to shift in charges for the stacking of product.
- Plan daily dispatches looking at pending order, sales priorities and demand trends.
- Record, monitor, execute and report “Collaborative Planning & Replenishment (CPR)” with sales on daily basis.
- Plan CMDI (Company Managed Distributor Inventory) dispatches and review the stock situations of distributors for replenishments
- Review the daily dispatch plan with NDC, CS and Logistic team.
- Ensure the compliance of daily dispatch plan through effective distribution of stock and managing the priorities of sale’s team.
- Ensure that vehicles are being loaded effectively with the right amount of products to cover the sale’s need.
- Ensure all kind of stocks movement is based on authorized documents e.g., Gate passes, Stock transfer Notes, etc.
- Manage workforce to take maximum output according to the given target.
- Maintain & report proper FIFO and near expiry stock.
- Ensure safety of the NDC and take measures to restrict unauthorized entry.
- Proper maintenance of equipment and follow-up with relevant functions, if required.
- Motivate and encourage teamwork within the workforce.
- 4-5 years desirable work experience in a Finished Good Ware House with FMCG and dispatches.
- Understanding of all control systems, including ware house applications.
- Literate in the use of MS Office applications.
- Knowledge of safety procedures and protocol.
Job Type: Regular