Now hiring an Accounts Payable Associate to join our Controls & Reporting team in Cork on a fixed term contract of 12 months duration.
We are the concentrate team in PepsiCo (PGCS) working across the Beverage, Nutrition and Snacks categories to deliver concentrate for many of PepsiCo’s mega brands including Gatorade, 7Up and Pepsi. We are at the heart of PepsiCo products, sourcing ingredients to manufacture more than 1,200 recipes for our brands. We are a global organisation, situated in 13 locations across 9 countries offering careers in various functions from Operations, Supply Chain, Procurement, Finance, R&D, HR and IT. We want team members who can collaborate in our fast paced global organisation and are passionate about creating and delivering much-loved household brands to markets across the world.
Let’s be frank. PepsiCo is a $64billion global business. It is extremely complex. And our Finance community make sense of it by tracking our overall business results, helping maximise our financial performance and put in place the right controls to ensure accuracy and transparency of our results. Whether working in Financial Planning, Operations Finance, Back Office or Controls, the Finance function takes a central role in the way we run our business. Do you want to be a part of the financial heartbeat of our organisation? If so we could take your talents to a whole new level.
This role is part of the team working to ensure the delivery of Accounts Payable function is a smooth and effective manner.
- Responsible for processing invoices and ensuring payment is within credit terms as agreed with the vendor
- Responsible for processing manual invoices ensuring accurate coding
- Liaise with vendors to resolve issues, review statements and maintain a good relationship
- Meet with internal stakeholders across departments to resolve issues
- Completion of key tasks/reconciliations to ensure accurate and timely reporting at month end
- Exercise internal controls to maintain compliance with financial policies and Global Control Standards and actively review same for continued compliance
- Deal with external and internal auditors to ensure compliance of audits and statutory requirements
- Actively investigate and understand best practice looking for new opportunities to implement/develop these into the PepsiCo Ireland Controls & Reporting Team
- Explore opportunities to drive efficiencies and improved KPI’s through automation and process improvements
- Involvement with the Company’s efforts to ensure compliance with all commercial, company, environmental, safety and other legislation
- A requirement of the role is that you must adhere to all PepsiCo Health & Safety requirements
- Experience in a busy Accounts Payable environment, preferably multi-national
- Good time-management skills and the ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines, particularly at month end.
- Strong team player with good communication skills, who can interact with other departments and management
- Good data entry and processing skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability and desire to work efficiently and productively in a multi-task environment, independently and with minimal supervision.
- Ability to identify opportunities and manage change programs - to streamline/ reengineer existing processes and influence people to implement them
- Ability to identify issues on a timely basis, identify an action plan to resolve issues and influence others to implement the action plan.
- Very customer focused – deliver against Service Level agreement commitments
- Exposure to and knowledge of SAP/ Oracle is an advantage
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com
For the purposes of external advertising we have called this role an Accounts Payable Associate. However please note that the internal job title the successful candidate will have will be Control & Reporting Senior Associate.
#LI-IRELANDRelocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Temporary