This role can be based out of New York or Orlando, Florida
The Total Rewards Sr. Analyst is responsible for supporting Total Rewards activities in support of PepsiCo’s North America Beverages business. This position will report to the Total Rewards Sr. Manager for North Division, South Division & Sector functions.
- Partner with HR and business leaders to provide insight and guidance on compensation strategies and programs to achieve overall objectives.
- Provide operational support for the implementation of new rewards programs, technology and processes.
- Partner with Core Services team as needed, to ensure processes are in place to deliver compensation programs.
- Analyze internal and external compensation practices, trends, conduct statistical analysis, data modeling and costing to support program changes.
- Monitor and interpret federal, state and local laws regulating compliance for company salary and pay policies.
- Other key initiatives as assigned.
- 3+ years of progressive Total Rewards or Human Resources experience
- BA Degree or equivalent
- Ability to communicate, negotiate and influence both verbally and in writing, including solid presentation skills
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and financial modeling skills with demonstrated statistical analysis, with an eye for detail and accuracy
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a demanding and fast-paced work environment
#LI-USA Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement