We are PepsiCo Supply Chain. We are the game changers, innovators, collaborators and history makers.
We're a diverse group, spread across 200 countries and territories, and united by a shared set of values and goals. You know our name through our amazing portfolio, including Tropicana, Pepsi, Frito-Lay, Quaker and Gatorade.
We perform with a purpose. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. We are a think tank, bringing our ideas into action and are determined to find ways to drive efficiencies, improve processes and achieve the highest level of safety… all while meeting the demands of our customers and consumers to deliver the best products. At PepsiCo, we are committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, and to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the world’s largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the opportunities of PepsiCo: what makes you unique makes us better. This position is at the Detroit facility for Pepsi Beverages Company.
SC Capability Training Sr Resource:
This role is dedicated to designing and facilitating training focused for frontline and salaried employees of a manufacturing & warehouse facility to deliver a sustainable skillset and increased performance. Lead training & development agenda to accelerate people capability building and monitor program execution. This position is located at the Detroit, Michigan facility for Pepsi Beverages North America.
• Coach and develop site TPM Organizational Capability Pillar Team
• Lead the development and execution of a training plan for the site
• Work with Organizational Capability Pillar team to identify and understand organizational losses driven by skill & knowledge gaps and collaborate with the Organizational Capability Pillar Team to develop training plans to close gaps
• Support and partner with all site TPM Pillar teams to ensure training plans are being executed
• Onboarding all new-to-role manufacturing and warehouse employees
• Coordinating and signing off on role qualification for our production and WH departments.
• Qualifying Production and WH trainers
• Partnering with EHS as the primary trainer for LOTO, PIT, and Work at Heights
• Partnering with SMEs to develop JETs and training content for Performance-Based Training.
• Monitor post-training effectiveness/retention through surveys/data collection
• Design and maintain a system to record and track training by leveraging the MyLearning system
• Administer change management tools and process to ensure training materials are sustained & rolled back through the site to affected employees
• Act as site MyLearning SME (Subject Matter Expert)
• Provide Organizational Capability support for integration across all TPM pillar processes and systems
• Establish a strong partnership with NAB Organizational Capability & site HR
• Lead the TPM Organizational Capability phase progression & assessment process
• Demonstrated experience developing methods, procedures, standard operating principles using appropriate software applications
• Demonstrated experience in classroom facilitation and application of training
• Experience developing training materials for a mixture of salaried and hourly audiences
• Ability to deliver developed training material effectively
• Prior experience working with a diverse and dynamic audience and demonstrated effectiveness in delivering training using multiple methodologies, applications and adult learning styles
• Prior experience working with SME’s on development of training
• Ability to proactively predict change, lead through change and adjust to consistent change
• 3-5 years of manufacturing experience
• Bachelor’s degree required
Additional qualities for successful candidates:
• Strong coaching and team development skills, strong networking, interpersonal and collaboration skills with the ability to influence others
• Change of Leadership
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and rapidly/frequently changing environment
• Patience and willingness to understand different viewpoints, perspectives and opinions
• Strong Leadership – understanding the goals and leading through others; ability to align organizational goals and lead others through them
• Ability to identify new areas of opportunity
• Must have the flexibility to work off shifts and weekends as needed
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement