- Support Cluster Commercial function with performance reporting against established KPIs, including ad-hoc reporting requests using shipment / POS data and leveraging SAP BI, DMS Distributor and Nielson systems.
- Develop on-demand reports and Scorecards delivering improved agility through ease of access and enhanced visualization.
- Collate and format large and complex sets of data across multiple channels, customers and sales areas. Analyze data to distil meaningful insights on performance trends and opportunities.
- Analyze promotion and NPD activity effectiveness to monitor return on investment and identify opportunities for improvement and customization by Channel, Customer and/or Sales Territory.
- Assist with field sales execution and compliance reporting as well as survey initiatives (i.e. price checks in market).
- Present insights and recommendations to Cluster Sales Leadership team on a monthly basis and in a clear, concise manner.
- Support preparation of customer business reviews and JBPs, working cross-functionally with Cluster stakeholders to collate information on performance trends and opportunities by channel, customer, sales territory or distributor.
- Contribute to the development of internal business reviews, providing information to support key planning processes and events. Eg: AOP and Mid-Year / Annual Sales conferences.
- Assist with back-end management of Field Sales tool (NewsPage), ensuring data completion and accuracy.
- Degree qualified in Business / Commerce.
- Minimum experience 0-1 years in Reporting and Analytics role.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proactive, responsive and results driven.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, esp. Excel.
Job Type: Contractor