PepsiCo Canada employs nearly 10,000 Canadians and is organized into two business units - PepsiCo Beverages Canada, which includes brands such as Pepsi, Gatorade and Tropicana; and PepsiCo Foods Canada, which includes Frito Lay Canada and Quaker foods & snacks. PepsiCo Canada, in turn, belongs to the global PepsiCo, Inc., family.
At PepsiCo Canada, we're committed to achieving business and financial success while leaving a positive imprint on society - delivering what we call Performance with Purpose. Performance with Purpose is at the heart of every aspect of our business.
Our people are our greatest asset. By supporting their ability to work effectively together and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that PepsiCo Canada is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work.
The Brand Finance Manager is required to demonstrate a great sense of ownership, pro-activeness and accountability towards the responsibilities within the role, as well as strong analytical and financial acumen. The Brand Finance Manager must be able to manage complexity and demonstrate effective prioritization of tasks, and also simplify and set the agenda for direct reports, coaching effectively to develop areas of opportunity. The role requires strong communication skills, effective relationship building and a collaborative working style.
- Lead development of 3 direct reports through effective coaching and exposure
- Manage, track and influence holistic performance of PBC brands in Canada, across all beverage categories
- Drive future innovation agenda (including SKU optimization), leveraging internal stage-gate cycles
- Contribute to 2025 strategic business planning through category and brand P&L projections
- Influence AOP planning, contributing to target setting, defining the role of innovation, defining trajectory of Core, Growth and Emerging building blocks
- Develop, optimize and track A&M budgeting and enable delivery of working/not working ratio
- Build effective cross departmental relationships supporting shared growth objectives
- Deliver driver-based brand revenue builds
- Bachelor Degree in Business/Finance or related discipline
- Solid category understanding and ability to simplify and communicate key messages… a bias towards action
- Strong team building/collaborative relationship skills, given interaction with senior leaders
- Effective time management capabilities
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Strong competency and knowledge in the areas of Microsoft Office
Job Type: Regular