The purpose of the supply chain associate analyst is to support the fleet function for Pepsi Beverages North America. The role will require a balance between managing some day to day tasks for 4-6 major markets as well as balancing analytical strategy surrounding productivity, asset optimization, and asset utilization. This role will have extensive cross-functional responsibility, the ability to effectively communicate and influence others indirectly is critical.
The role must be able to effectively engage fleet and sales market managers in 4-6 markets to drive tangible productivity results. The role will require travel 30% of the time and will demand the ability to adapt to multiple labour and managerial profiles on a location by location basis.
- Strong working knowledge of PepsiCo internal fleet reporting systems (FleetBrain)
- Develop a strong understanding of the PBNA DSD supply chain network and influence on current strategies affecting fleet and GTM
- Delivery of unparalleled service to our GTM teams in the field achieving superior service perception
- Ability and willingness to support all business-critical activities for PBNA
- Participate in the development of new productivity strategies
- 80% Internal – Collaboration with the fleet, GTM, sales, and transport delivering
- 20% External - Collaboration with external suppliers and 3rd party fleet shops
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Ability to effectively interact and build a favorable business relationship with all business partners to drive tangible results
- Ability to analyze and simplify data to communicate it effectively and utilize it to influence others indirectly
- Willingness to approach an issue with realistic solutions and execute a game plan that gets tangible results
- Experience working in excel developing reporting of any kind (experience with Tableau a plus)
- Strong team player and committed to teamwork in all situations
- Ability to operate and flourish in a fast-paced business start-up
Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement