Deliver, align and deploy internal and external strategies for Talent Acquisition in Chile for NFL levels L1-L8 based on LATAM TA COE strategy, providing a solid platform and delivering the best results thus creating the Best Place to Work for all hires. Responsible for full cycle process, through tools and programs that allow the attraction of top talent that responds to PepsiCo’s business needs in Chile.
Responsible for the full cycle of Recruiting, sourcing, selection and assessment of Professional positions L1-L8 in Chile, guaranteeing the attraction and hiring of top talents that make the best fit with PepsiCo’s needs, culture and values and ensuring the achievement of LATAM established SLAs and KPIs.
TA Projects: Responsible for working next to TA COE Team and SoCo Leader in the deployment of global/regional projects.
Develop robust relationships with Key Stakeholder Universities, participation in their job portals and Recruiting forums, talks, job fairs, etc., in order to attract and engage top talents and promote PepsiCo's Employer Value Proposition & Employer Brand “Possibilities”.
Develop and maintain productive working relationships with multiple stakeholders, including functional hiring managers, HR partner(s) in order to foster partnerships that yield consistent on-going communication.
Point person Chile for TA team in direct partnership with LATAM COE ensuring training, understanding and follow up of KPIS as key success factor for a standardized Reporting & Analytics process.
Support the standardization of Reporting & Analytics Process by ensuring flawless execution in Data Integrity in Kenexa for Professional positions.
Communicate and educate clients on the staffing policies and processes for both internal mobility and external selection via specific trainings according to business needs, guaranteeing their access and knowledge on our shared tool (Kenexa).
Kenexa Gatekeeper for Chile.
Support, follow up and give training on TA’s KPIs: Hiring Cycle, Recruiting process, effective sourcing etc., according to LATAM COE guidelines.
- Promote, communicate and spread Global Referral Program and Internal Movement (My Possibilities) Program.
- Support SoCo Leader and team in the implementation of Regional/CASA projects.
- University degree in Human Resources, Psychology or similar, Business Administration
- Experience and training on Targeted Selection / Interview by Competencies and project execution
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in HR areas
- At least 2 year experience in Recruiting full cycle professionals and middle management positions
- Advanced level of English, spoken and written
- Experience managing Recruiting softwares / Applicant Tracking Systems
- Experience sourcing through Social Media , Professional Networks
- Results Oriented
- Ability to work under pressure from different sources
- Effective planning/Priority setting/follow up
- Strong influencing skills across functions, leadership and structures
- Ability to work and communicate effectively across countries
- Strong criteria, analytical capability and confidentiality management
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Job Type: Regular