Summer Food Service Sales Representative
At PepsiCo Beverages Canada, we believe our people are at the core of our business. As a Summer Food Service Sales Representative you will have the opportunity to work for a company that truly believes it’s only as great as its people. We strive to build rewarding careers and develop our Talent by providing clear career growth with ample room for development. Success is fostered through passionate teams, dedicated people and a supportive environment.
Are you someone who……..
Is driven to achieve top results? Likes to take a direct, hands-on approach to problem solving? Thrives in a challenging & fast-paced environment?
………PepsiCo has the right opportunity for you!
The Summer Food Service Sales Representative contributes to the success of the PepsiCo Beverages Canada by maximizing business growth through the acquisition of new customers and maintenance of existing customer in various channels such as Restaurants, Recreational, Workplace, and Vending.
Key Responsibilities include working with the Foodservice Sales team in Ottawa to:
- Achieve foodservice sales volume, revenue, and profitability goals for the assigned territory in the Ottawa-Gatineau area
- Grow base business through effective selling and execution of monthly business priorities
- Prospect and acquire new foodservice accounts using customized proposals
- Convert local and national business accounts ensuring marketing equipment and product placement
- Activate local marketplace initiatives and promotions to build brand development and maximize brand performance
- Identify and align resources required to support account execution
- Prepare account and equipment profiles and service contracts
- Provide superior customer service
- Ensure Merchandising standards are executed in all accounts
- Monitor and report on competitive activity
Required Experience, Skills and Abilities:
- 3rd or 4th Year University/College student
- Foodservice or Consumer Products experience an asset
- Demonstrated analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and under minimal supervision
- Demonstrated computer proficiency: Microsoft Suite
- Solid presentation skills required
- Possess a valid driver's license and own vehicle
Job Type: Temporary