Now looking for a Finance Analyst to join our Controls and Reporting team based in Carrigaline on a fixed term contract of 12-month duration.
We are the concentrate team in PepsiCo (PGCS) working across the Beverage, Nutrition and Snacks categories to deliver concentrate for many of PepsiCo’s mega brands including Gatorade, 7Up and Pepsi. We are at the heart of PepsiCo products, sourcing ingredients to manufacture more than 1,200 recipes for our brands. We are a global organisation, situated in 13 locations across 9 countries offering careers in various functions from Operations, Supply Chain, Procurement, Finance, R&D, HR and IT. We want team members who can collaborate in our fast paced global organisation and are passionate about creating and delivering much-loved household brands to markets across the world.
Let’s be frank. PepsiCo is a $64billion global business. It is extremely complex. And our Finance community make sense of it by tracking our overall business results, helping maximise our financial performance and put in place the right controls to ensure accuracy and transparency of our results. Whether working in Financial Planning, Operations Finance, Back Office or Controls, the Finance function takes a central role in the way we run our business. Do you want to be a part of the financial heartbeat of our organisation? If so we could take your talents to a whole new level.
The role of the Finance Analyst is to provide support to the Controls and Reporting team in delivering high level accounting, business and process support to customers as well as delivering real time, accurate and relevant information within a customer focus environment.
- Month-end, period-end and year-end closing & support centre financials.
- Quarterly balance sheet movement analysis.
- Perform balance sheet account reconciliations timely.
- Ensure all GL accounting transactions are completed timely in accordance with month/period end checklist.
- Provide GL accounting support to other teams including Accounts payable, Accounts Receivable, Treasury and Operations Finance.
- Deliver GL productivity initiatives.
- Proactively assess GL processes to ensure all transactions are recorded accurately and timely.
- Deliver successful execution of internal controls in order to maintain compliance with financial policies and Global Control Standards/ SOX, and actively review same for continued compliance.
- Support the appropriate delivery of financial results through structured joint-effort with the PGCS Cork Reporting Team.
- Multinational company experience in Financial Control and Reporting
- Bachelor’s Degree with a Business, or IT background, and an equivalent Accounting Qualification.
- Relevant experience in Accounting or Finance with Strong IT aptitude.
- Strong communication skills to all levels of management
- Must be detail-oriented, a quick learner, and self-motivated
- Strong IT aptitude and analytical skills.
- Ability to integrate well within a team environment
- Results orientated and commitment to achieving objectives
- Proven track record in applying business judgment, through experience and insights gained in large projects and through the analysis of business cases from a business logic perspective
- Be a self starter and able to work autonomously as well as being flexible
- Exhibit a strong "can-do", "will-do" attitude and strong sense of urgency in meeting deadlines.
- SAP GL experience preferable
- Able to work under pressure and meet demanding deadlines, while at the same time displaying good judgement and business decision making skills.
- Driven to delivery productivity, and process improvement while continuing to apply strategic perspective
- High willingness to learn, develop a strategic mindset, with an ability to take into consideration the “bigger picture”
- Stakeholder focused – managing expectations across a wide range of stakeholders but internal and external to PGCS.
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com
For the purposes of external advertising we have called this role a Finance Analyst. However please note that the internal job title the successful candidate will have will be Control & Reporting Assistant Analyst.
#LI-IRELANDRelocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Temporary