Do you want to be part of one of the most important foods and beverages companies of the world?
PepsiCo is a global leader in foods and beverages with a portfolio of 22 global brands that generate more one billion dollars per year. Today we are looking for our next:
IT Commercial Business Relationship Manager
This role manages business partner relationships and is accountable for all aspects of technology delivery and support for business function including identify funding source and timing of delivery for Local, Sectorial & Global projects/programs. This role also establishes relationships with senior business leadership/management to define strategic challenges going forward. Additi,onally this role constructs together with the business colleagues their annual strategy and identify potential benefits and value realization after implementation.
- Manages business partner relationships and is accountable for all aspects of technology integrating delivery and support for business function, sector or region
- Establishes relationships with senior business leadership/management to define strategic challenges going forward
- Owns the solution agenda end-to-end from initiation to execution to business leverage
- Partners with the business to own the business transformation plan and value/benefit realization activities for the function or sector
- Markets and communicates solution recommendations to business partners that support business requirements
- Captures the critical capability gaps of area(s) of ownership and works with appropriate teams to design solutions to fill those gaps
- Identifies, assesses, and promotes the use of new technologies for increased productivity or new capabilities for the business
- Leverages the long-term road map defined by architecture, recommending alternatives to meet the business process requirements and financial requirements
Experience and profile
- Information technology, engineering or related degree
- 5 years experience managing IT related Projects at least.
- Business English proficiency
- Excellent communication and people management skills both in Spanish and English
- Multi-functional team leadership
- High Business knowledge related with Supply Chain / Operations.
In PepsiCo, we are committed to offer equal development opportunities to all the candidates, no matter the religion, race, sexual orientation, nationality, age, etc. We respect and appreciate the diversity as a workforce and innovation to the organization.
If you have the profile that we are looking, send us your CV by this via, if it's possible that you can participate in this process we will contact you ASAP, if not we will keep your info in our base data for 6 months.
Thank you so much for your interest in PepsiCo!Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular