Imagine What Can Happen When YOUR “Can-Do” Attitude MEETS OUR Iconic Brands
PepsiCo FoodService is a division of PepsiCo that brings the company’s entire portfolio of food and beverage brands to market in out-of-home consumption channels to meet consumer needs at work, at play, and on the go.
PepsiCo continues to be at the forefront as the category’s share leader and growth driver. We’re excited to see what we can accomplish with your skills, ideas, and perspectives. Are you in?
Reporting to the Sr Manager Customer Marketing – Restaurants for FoodService, this position will directly impact and influence the growth of the National Restaurant Channel for FoodService.
What’s your role?
An exciting opportunity exists for a dynamic leader to shape the marketing agenda for some of our largest and most dynamic FoodService customers, including Chipotle, Firehouse Subs, Culver’s, and Roundtable Pizza. This role is a great critical experience to understand shopper insights, operate as a sophisticated strategist, opportunity to work on both our beverage and snacks businesses and have an impact at a national and local level.
- Lead marketing agenda for PepsiCo for 4 restaurant customers
- Forge new strategies and insights to drive beverage and snack incidence for off-premise occasions.
- Partner with insights to develop consumer-centric marketing plans
- Lead cross-functional and agency partner teams in the creation of impactful marketing and consumer engagement platforms that have large scale and relevance
- Apply in-depth understanding of the operating environment and consumer insights, including demographic/psychographic trends, consumer perceptions/attitudes, need states, motivations, and purchase/consumption behavior to advance the business
- Partner with PepsiCo Culinary and Innovation teams to create customer-specific product platforms & pipeline
- Travel to priority markets to support customer and sector planning initiatives such as joint business planning, beverage summits, and AOP development
- B. A or B.S. coupled with 5+ years of marketing experience. MBA and consumer-packaged goods, retail or FoodService experience preferred
- Strong knowledge/expertise of consumer marketing, insights, brand & portfolio strategy and project management
- Customer management experience and/or proven ability to inspire trust and influence senior stakeholders
- Knowledge/expertise/aptitude in creative agency management and the ability to mobilize a diverse team of internal and external constituents
- Analytical background and experience with syndicated data (i.e. IRI/Nielsen, NPD/ CREST, Technomic, etc.) Strong verbal and written communication skills
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement