PepsiCo’s strength is its people. Winning together is all about respect for one another’s unusual traits, backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Our teams reflect the diversity of our customers and our communities, breaking down barriers and winning awards.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. As a global food and beverage company with brands that stand for quality and are respected household names such as Quaker Oats, Tropicana, Gatorade, Lay’s and Pepsi-Cola, we are committed to Performance with Purpose; pushing to be best and fully committed to the people we share the planet with.
Our employees are at the heart of PepsiCo. Through the Company's dedication to Talent Sustainability, we continue to support the development of employees. A possibility, our employment brand, reinforces our dedication to our people; enabling them to reach new heights in their careers and becoming truly world-class talents. PepsiCo is universally recognized as one of the best companies in the world for leadership development.
As Financial Planning & Analysis Manager, you will be leading preparation of actual financial results and performance reporting for the (BU) business unit and Sector leadership teams in addition to working details to report plan forecasts to region via planning reporting tools i.e.; HFM, IPT, and Excel while acting as subject matter expert for all planning tools primarily HFM
- Prepare and present financial performance of BU with comparison vs PY and Plan / Forecast
- Work closely with Control and planning teams to provide quality analysis on BU results
- Work closely with GBS team to transition reports and provide quality business analysis
- Drive the actions with relevant stakeholders on KPI’s
- Track actual G&A, prepare Plan/forecast and work closely with functions to optimize costs
- Act as the owner of BI reports and work closely with other planning members to fix gaps
- Drive the usage of all performance reporting systems with key stakeholders and monitor data integrity across key dimensions
- Work with the Sector team to test and improve performance on Planning tools primarily HFM
- Be the BU subject matter expert for all planning tools and train all BU team members
- Prepare and circulate periodic updates for management decision making
- Consolidate presentations for monthly leadership team meetings.
- 4 to 6 years of Financial Planning experience preferably in FMCG industry
- Relevant finance qualification (CPA, ACCA, CA, CIMA) or equivalent
- Good presentation skills and hands on Powerpoint experience
- Excellent Financial modelling skills
- Experience of using SAP and understanding of SAP costing and Chart of Accounts
- Sharp analytical skills and ability to identify interlinkages of data from multiple sources
- Experience of using HFM preferred
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to collect information from multiple sources/functions
- Willing to work extended hours when required
Are you ready? At PepsiCo, every single day is an adventure and an opportunity for personal and professional growth. Apply today and discover the possibilities at PepsiCo.
#LI-MENARelocation Eligible: Eligible for Limited Relocation
Job Type: Regular