PepsiCo’s strength is its people. Winning together is all about respect for one another’s unusual traits, backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Our teams reflect the diversity of our customers and our communities, breaking down barriers and winning awards.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. As a global food and beverage company with brands that stand for quality and are respected household names such as Quaker Oats, Tropicana, Gatorade, Lay’s and Pepsi-Cola, we are committed to Performance with Purpose; pushing to be best and fully committed to the people we share the planet with.
Our employees are at the heart of PepsiCo. Through the Company's dedication to Talent Sustainability, we continue to support the development of employees. A possibility, our employment brand, reinforces our dedication to our people; enabling them to reach new heights in their careers and becoming truly world-class talents. PepsiCo is universally recognized as one of the best companies in the world for leadership development.
As Senior Finance Manager for the Supply Chain Function, your role is to create value through providing support to Supply Chain Function in functional categories (Argo, Commodity, Productivity, Manufacturing Overheads, People Cost, Working Capital and Capex) and focus on meeting the Region/Sector deadlines as per timelines with quality analysis and comments for all Supply Chain deliverables.
- Support Business Unit (BU) leadership team in a broad range of Financial Planning and Analysis activities including the development of short-term and long-term performance plans, forecasts/ targets and Support BU CFO in target setting, communication to stakeholders
- Provide insights into key business drivers to close forecast gaps and enhance business performance
- Lead the development of Strategic Business Plan, Annual Operating Plan, Quarterly and Monthly Forecasts
- Lead Productivity agenda and support all stakeholders in achieving the targets by being part of Ideation session, Value Streamline Session (VSM), Lean Six Sigma (LSS) approach to drive new ideas to cover unidentified productivity
- Lead the Commodity agenda and work closely with Region/BU Global Procurement (GP) team to support in identifying Value engineering initiative to cover Commodity Inflation impact
- Lead the preparation of BU People to cost by working closely with BU HR director on restructuring/other initiatives to cover regulation/inflation impact
- Lead preparation and submission of AOP, PSP and Quarterly OCF process and presentation to Region/Sector OCF performance on a quarterly basis
- Coordinate with Region to meet key data requests
- Presentation of Annual Operating Plan and Strategic Plan to Region and Sector Finance team
- Governance over deliverables as per region calendar
- Work closely with CFO on requirements to develop new reports, templates to support in business decision making process
- University graduate in Finance or Accounting
- Must be a qualified accountant preferably ACMA / CMA or MBA (Finance)
- Have minimum of 8 years of working experiences preferably in Supply Chain Finance function in FMCG multinational environment
- Strong Analytical, Microsoft office, SAP and Hyperion Financials Management skills
- Lean Six Sigma Certified
- Leadership, communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
Are you ready? At PepsiCo, every single day is an adventure and an opportunity for personal and professional growth. Apply today and discover the possibilities at PepsiCo.
#LI-MENARelocation Eligible: Eligible for Limited Relocation
Job Type: Regular