The International Treasury function within PepsiCo Corporate Treasury plays a leading role in developing treasury strategies and executing them to support the international business sectors at PepsiCo. International Treasury works closely with the business and other sector and corporate functions to drive this agenda.
The International Treasury function has an immediate opening for a highly qualified and motivated candidate for a unique opportunity. The candidate will handle all treasury activities related to specific international markets and will manage workflow tools and processes to ensure seamless execution of treasury strategies. The candidate will need to develop strong relationships with the countries/region/sector finance, tax and legal teams to ensure delivery of the Treasury agenda as well as provide support for the business agenda.
The candidate will:
- Manage the cash flow forecasting process for the countries under their supervision
- Submit annual Net Interest Expense Plan and detailed periodic net interest expense forecast updates
- Deliver on funding and cash repatriation/concentration targets. Monitor Foreign Exchange (“FX”) exposures in each country and coordinate closely with Corporate Treasury to review existing and implement new FX hedging programs
- Partner closely with Tax and Legal to understand legal entity ownership structures and their impact on funding and cash repatriation/concentration
- Review Capital Appropriation Requests (“CARs”) from the business and ensure Treasury issues are appropriately addressed
- Ensure optimal cash management structure in each country
- Conduct banking reviews as needed and manage local banking relationships
- Implement treasury policies in the countries/regions/sector and partner closely with local teams to ensure compliance
- Develop strong relationships with the country/region/sector finance, tax and legal teams to ensure delivery of the Treasury agenda as well as provide support for the business agenda
- Assist Senior Treasury Director in handling all special projects including capital structure analysis and M&A due diligence & integration
- Drive benchmarking with other multinationals on various Treasury aspects
- MBA or CFA
- Over 4 years of experience in financial planning, treasury, banking consulting
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent financial modeling and analytical abilities
- Track record of improving processes, leading projects and influencing decision-makers
- Comfort dealing with ambiguity and flexibility to manage competing priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills when working with both junior and senior personnel
- Focused, career-minded, eager to learn and deliver results
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Must have excellent reading and writing skills in English
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement