Are you interested in a career in Talent Acquisition in PepsiCo? Are you passionate about collaborating with Hiring Managers and driving talented individuals into our organization?
Then now is the time to explore the opportunities of PepsiCo: what makes you unique makes us better.
We are the game changers, innovators, collaborators and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread across 200 countries and territories, and united by a shared set of values and goals. You know our name through our amazing portfolio, including Pepsi, Lays, Cheetos and Gatorade.
As Talent Acquisition Specialist you will be a member of our Krakow TA team and you will work closely with hiring managers and candidates during the end to end hiring process.
- Developing and executing recruitment strategy with strong emphasis on leveraging creative tools to identify passive talent for current and future needs
- Identifying and managing right talent
- Acting as talent advisor for hiring managers and candidates
- Managing end to end recruiting cycle through sourcing, interviewing, offering and onboarding process
- Developing and maintaining strong professional relationships with multiple stakeholders at different seniority levels
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in Talent Acquisition (recruiting and sourcing)
- Very good written and spoken English
- Experience in shared services and working in a complex global organization (matrix)
- Knowledge of any ATS systrem and MS Office package
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to multi-task and consistently work against the right priorities
Job Type: Pipeline