- Lead complex packaging innovation projects from initiation to market-place delivery.
- Align multifunctional stakeholders to project plans.
- Actively seek and independently develop creative technical solutions for problems. Use the robust scientific method to validate hypotheses, design and qualify advantaged and optimized package design.
- Work effectively within regional and global cross-functional teams, demonstrating strong functional expertise to overcome barriers and deliver initiatives with excellence.
- Identify potential relevant packaging innovations with cross-functional partners (eg Purchasing, Ops, SQA) and suppliers to scope opportunities and qualify cost-advantaged packaging solutions.
- Define and seek out best practices, leveraging experience and knowledge from across Global R&D
- Ensure all relevant documentation and specifications are completed and in compliance with Global standards
- Ensure compliance with all relevant regulatory & food safety requirements
- <2yrs experience in packaging Research and Developme
- Bachelor/First degree in a relevant Science or Engineering discipline
- Experience of Food/Beverage R&D advantageous
- Passion for products, packaging, and processes within a technically driven environment
- Demonstrated ability to drive complex projects to completion in an R&D environment
- Drives continuous improvement of products and processes
- Strong analytical skills to interpret complex data and distill into meaningful information
- Demonstrates a high degree of attention to detail
- Pragmatic, solutions-focused approach backed by strong technical and analytical skills
- Computer literacy, numerate and good time management skills
- Good presentation skills (written & verbal)
- English - at least intermediate (written and spoken)
Job Type: Regular