The vision of Insights and Business Analytics is to be a NEW source of Competitive Advantage for PepsiCo that drives sustainable results by creating, stimulating and monetizing demand and enabling better decisions across the enterprise. The mission is to move from knowledge generators to decision change agents by relentlessly pursuing decisions that have a material impact on the business and advocating for the best actions to improve PepsiCo odds of success.
The main purpose of this role is to have single point of contact in charge of Snacks & Nutrition Categories Analyitcs x-channels & countries ( SP, PT & IT Snacks) becoming a key business partner capable to give a holistic market and portfolio perspective, constantly dealing with senior management.
- Unify penetration and som performance tracking providing clear and accurate diagnostic in order to understand the current situation, anticipate possible risks and draw out recommended actions.
- Develop PEP complet forecast model as part of the IS&OP process – category, segment and PEP performance per period imputing market data, commercial calendar, planning algorithm and periodic follow up with related departments such as Marketing, Trade, CATMAN, Planning, etc.
- Champion Foods analytics into the organization; sharing insights in order to support estrategy definition and influence the business decisions taken by Head of Brand and Commercial Strategy, GM, Sales, Marketing, Trade Marketing and Revenue Management team , both in PSP/ACP process as in day to day business.
• Translates data into actionable insights across all dimensions (categories, brands, shoppers, competitors, channels and customers) unlockong insights to define strategies that ensure growth.
• Leverages Analytics to drive holistic foundational reviews proactively driving clarity on external performance and drivers, drawing out clear implications and recommended actions to Senior Mnagament, Commercial & Strategy head and Sales heads by country and channel.
• Grounds & informs PSP and ACP - Delivering systematic trends and robust situation assessments that identify and prioritise market and portfolio/brand growth issues/opportunities
• Delivers creative solutions focused on complex customer and consumer issues using statistical models, keen business analysis and unique visualizations that become a competitive advantage (i.e using Big Data to understand weather impact on sales, regional beverages main drivers, etc) by developing new capabilities and tools
• Integrates and deploys GDM learnings into media and ROI recommendations (input for investment plans and Media council)
• Consolidate as the referent person for Insights& Analytics Foods, partnering with Revenue Management, CATMAN, Shopper, Marketing, Planning and Sales team .
Key Skills/Experience Required
• Graduate ideally with ADE and /or business qualification.
• Strong analytical skills, being able to synthetize and integrate multiple sources seing the connection between different data and trends
• Accumulated minimum 5/6 years experience in Insights related funtions
• Strong communication skills
• Experience and use of continuous market research tools (e.g. Kantarworldpanel, Nielsen, IRI)
• Fluent in English
• Knowledge of the company
Differentiating Competencies Required
• Capability to manage loads of data (categories, countries, etc)
• Capability to manage variety of requests and stakeholders, prioritization and seeting the agenda
• Demonstrates perseverance and reliance in the pursuit of goals and communicates persuasively to win support
• Takes the initiative to find ways to get better results developping creative solutions, different ways of doing things that add value
• Good balance between analytical skills and interdeparment relations
• Experience in working for cross-categories/countries positions
• Previous experience in Snacks and/or Nutrition category would be a plus