Here at Pepsico, we're recruiting for a Senior Digital Manager to join us!
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Customer needs have never been more important, this change in paradigm is driving rapid change across all areas of business non more than in the world of Digital. We’re looking for an experienced Digital team member to help support the business through this change taking ownership of three key areas in the B2B (Impulse) team: our digital engagement and reward experience, delivery of campaigns and the B2B insights and education.
- Lead the Reward forums and bonus scheme agenda, including agenda ownership, stakeholder alignment, follow up actions
- Collaborate with Field Team to create competitive advantage through the development of content to support the CFM Bonus Scheme
- Deliver content for always-on hero SKUs and Perfect Store – to educate retailers with aim of influencing their range and purchase behaviour – working collaboratively with the wholesale teams to ensure consistent messaging across all platforms
- Create a campaign to acquire new customers into the programme, feeding the data and leads into the field team
- Manage the agencies and supplier to continuously deliver briefs on time and on budget, and to provide the reporting where relevant.
- Own the future platform roadmap, encompassing functionality to support wider business needs and an enhanced experience for our users
- Maintain a Test & Learn approach to find future improvements, partnering with wider digital specialists and brand marketing teams where appropriate. Also considering where we can enable leverage across the sector.
- Manage the POS ordering process to ensure that customers can order the right products and that they get fulfilled
- Create & manage relevant content and campaigns to align with both the brand calendar and field calendars. Collaborating with marketing & sales teams to create relevant and engaging content that drives business metrics and hit engagement KPIs
- Seek new digital opportunities and solutions for aiding growth in Impulse
- The candidate will be strong on digital trading and marketing - covering customer relationship management, digital content, email and social experience, and merchandising
- Commercial acumen – strong commercial and analytical ability required to manage both the operational and strategic agenda.
- Strategist, creative, autonomous, results-oriented, with high capacity leadership to influence others, ensure teamwork, and build strong relationships.
- Influencing skills – demonstration of ability to influence both internal and external stakeholders and agendas
- Experience of managing agencies and creating strong partnerships
- Excellent communication skills - engage and influence multiple stakeholders to build strong working relationships.
- Proactive - drive customer engagement whilst taking others with you
- Analytical skills – create robust analysis and meaningful insights to drive actions and highlight opportunities
- Project management – ability to manage multiple projects in a fast moving and ever changing environment with maturity and foresight to cope with input and changes, sometimes at the last minute.
- Technical understanding – able to lead the use of new tools to create efficiencies and improve business processes
Job Type: Pipeline
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with the Equality Act 2010, we value diversity at our company; it is an essential part of our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, pregnancy or maternity, marital/civil partnerships, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation, gender or gender reassignment, disability or race including; colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin.