Support Logistics departments to drive efficiencies and reduce waste by system report creation, maintenance, enhancement and troubleshooting. Provide administrative support to daily shipping operations and miscellaneous payroll functions.
- Support Logistics departments to drive efficiencies and reduce waste by systems report creation, maintenance, enhancement and troubleshooting in WMS, Rebus and SAP.
- Daily WMS, Rebus, SAP review to ensure transactions and corrections are completed or communicated to managers, leads and/or HR for correction. Evaluate data for accuracy.
- Perform general administrative support as maintaining and delivering daily budget reports, daily logistics scorecard, daily production and efficiency reporting.
- Kronos Administrator overseeing payroll for union employees in department.
- Track and monitor Paid Time Off and Accruals for the departmental employees.
- Track attendance and communicate with Management team regarding status and discipline.
- Order supplies and materials.
- Support the deployment of the TPM preparation phase plan, track progress against the plan and lead issue resolution (gap analysis, and adjustments to plan).
- Show strong attention to detail and communicate effectively.
- Demonstrate self-motivation and initiative.
- Demonstrate strong computer skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint .
Basic Job Qualifications:
- Associate or Bachelor's degree preferred or an equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and with teams at different levels of the organization.
- Basic Technical Aptitude and Math Skills.
- Ability to be Flexible and Adapt to an ever changing environment.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office and Visio skills.
- Knowledge of SAP and WMS.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- College degree.
- Previous Payroll administration preferably using Kronos or similar payroll system.
- 3-5 years administrative or manufacturing experience.
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement