PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com.
Pepsi Beverages North America (PBNA), our beverages manufacturing, sales and distribution operating sector in the United States and Canada. Beverages is an exciting space to work in, with many formidable players and a rapidly changing landscape as new players continue to push the boundaries with unique entrants into the market.
PepsiCo Food Service is a division of PepsiCo that brings the company’s entire portfolio of food and beverage brands to market in out-of-home consumption channels to meet consumer needs at work, at play, and on the go.
PepsiCo continues to be at the forefront as the category’s share leader and growth driver. We’re excited to see what we can accomplish with your skills, ideas, and perspectives. Are you in?
What’s Your Role?
The Operator Territory Manager (OTM) for Food Service Distributor Sales contributes to the success of the PepsiCo Foodservice by executing initiatives across five lines of business: Frito Lay, Quaker Oats, Tropicana, Gatorade and Pepsi for assigned Food Service distributors and territory operator base.
Major Tasks, Key Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
- Acquire new foodservice accounts via leads, cold-calling and strategic selling solutions and manage a large volume of existing key accounts.
- Drive for results, accelerate sales growth and demonstrate the value of PepsiCo within the territory by leveraging specific products, promotions and programs designed to increase sales and profit for both customers and PepsiCo.
- Analyze business trends and utilize insights to identify, develop and expand business growth opportunities.
- Build and maintain strategic partnerships with customers and drive customer satisfaction through superior service and execution.
- Develop and implement an account management strategy based upon customer requirements and ties into AOP objectives/ KPI’s.
- Define customer needs by understanding business priorities, business model, customers, and competitor performance in accounts.
- Monitor the performance of sales and review with the customer quarterly.
- Activate local marketplace initiatives and promotions to build and maximize brand development and performance with measurable results.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred and/or equivalent work experience
- A minimum of 2 years of fact-based selling experience preferred
- Consumer packaged goods experience and/or Food Service selling experience preferred
- Superior time management skills, ability to handle multiple projects, set priorities and plan
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred
- Outstanding communications and collaboration skills clearly communicates all results and opportunities to manager and zone team
- Strong Computer Skills
- Self-Starter, ability to work independently in the absence of direct supervision, strong follow-up skills
Job Type: Full-Time
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement