PepsiCo Canada employs nearly 10,000 Canadians and is organized into two business units - PepsiCo Beverages Canada, which includes brands such as Pepsi, Gatorade and Tropicana; and PepsiCo Foods Canada, which includes Frito Lay Canada and Quaker foods & snacks. PepsiCo Canada, in turn, belongs to the global PepsiCo, Inc., family.
At PepsiCo Canada, we're committed to achieving business and financial success while leaving a positive imprint on society - delivering what we call Performance with Purpose. Performance with Purpose is at the heart of every aspect of our business.
Our people are our greatest asset. By supporting their ability to work effectively together and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that PepsiCo Canada is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work.
The Supply Chain Finance Sr Associate is a key member of the supply chain team and is responsible for the complete reporting and management of inventory and cost of goods sold related to Direct Store Delivery. The role works with various PBC cross functional partners, including the Field Supply Chain and Planning teams to review, monitor and ensure accurate financial reporting.
- Complete supply chain period close process for all DSD locations with respect to inventory and cost of goods sold, including journal entry processing
- Provide process improvements including enhancing period models for accurate and more efficient reporting. This would include full goods price variance models, raw material models, and funding calculation models
- Analyze variances in recycling reports; prepare and file recycling remittances for all provinces on a period basis. Lead the annual external audit of recycling remittances
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations and analysis for all related accounts on a periodic basis
- Work with the transport team to ensure payments are made timely, and accruals are recorded accurately
- Support field locations on accounting matters and processes, including on the inventory system and reconciliation process
- Analyze slow moving products and work with Demand Planning to get these products sold prior to expiry date
- Ensure all PBC policies with respect to inventory and cost of goods sold are being adhered to for PBC field locations. Work with field locations leads to improve processes, controls, periodic reconciliations, and to reduce inventory losses
- Review payments to International suppliers for withholding tax; prepare withholding tax remittances on a periodic basis
- Support the Supply Chain Manager with ad hoc requests as needed
- Bachelor Degree in Business/Finance or related discipline
- Experience in CPG industry considered an asset
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and collaboration skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Knowledge of Essbase, Business Objects, Oracle and SAP an asset
Job Type: Regular