The Global Procurement Productivity Associate Analyst will manage the Productivity (annual cost savings) agenda for Frito-Lay’s Plano Global Procurement (GP).
- Assist Global Procurement category leads with identifying, defining and delivering Productivity for all Direct categories (Potatoes, Oils, Films, Grains, Logistics, etc.).
- Liaison between GP and stakeholders (Finance, R&D, Marketing, Supply Chain, Contract Manufacturing and others) to identify and drive Productivity projects to completion.
- Develop and manage Productivity planning tools to monitor on-going progress towards GP targets.
- Assist in managing Annual Operating Plan presentations and project management.
- Provide leadership and direction in mulch-functional, workforce meetings, conference calls, etc. to develop strategies to execute business change that result in Productivity.
- Support execution and implementation of all business proposal initiatives related to Productivity. Communicate all changes and new business plans to producing plants as well as suppliers. Support base business; minimize system inventory and obsolescence while driving overall Productivity.
- Develop Productivity initiatives that deliver continuous improvement.
- Interact closely with Marketing, Marketing Services, Product Supply, and R&D to support innovation and Productivity initiatives. Develop plans and action steps that ensure flawless execution of new business initiatives.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Undergraduate degree required
- 2+ years of experience in Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Finance or Procurement
- Results oriented, innovative thinker with a focus on continuous process improvement
- Intermediate experience in Excel including formulas, HOOKUP, creating Pivot Tables, charts and graphs
- Strong strategic and analytical skills with the ability to focus on the big picture, as well as manage details
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills, and collaboration abilities across all levels of the organization
- Must be able to mulch-task,, as well as shift priorities
- Advanced degree preferred
- LSAT certification a plus
- Strong project management skills and focus on continuous improvement strongly desired
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement