Imagine What Can Happen When YOUR “Can-Do” Attitude MEETS OUR Iconic Brands
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com.
PepsiCo continues to be at the forefront as the category’s share leader and growth driver. We’re excited to see what we can accomplish with your skills, ideas, and perspectives. Are you in?
What’s Your Role?
We are seeking a highly skilled and talented Executive Assistant located in Rogers, Arkansas. This position is responsible for providing administrative support to two Senior Director of Sales members on Walmart Inc. PepsiCo Team.
- Managing the Senior Sales Directors detailed calendar as well as scheduling meetings and conference calls, providing real-time scheduling when booking appointments and preventing conflicts
- Coordinating travel arrangements (domestic and international), including booking flights, car rentals and making hotel & restaurant reservations when needed.
- Coordinating meetings and external events.
- Preparing and handling highly confidential and proprietary information.
- Preparing and reconciling the Senior Director of Sales T&E reports in Concur and P-card as appropriate.
- Maintaining content, accuracy and visual organization of files (or informational databases).
- Organizing, maintaining and procuring office supplies.
- Managing, updating and appropriately communicating departmental documents.
- Managing departmental projects as assigned.
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations.
- Answering general phone inquiries in a professional, courteous and helpful manner and appropriately handling vendor calls and emails.
- Actively participate and assist in the coordination of office spirit and networking events
- Serving as a resource person by contacting or responding to inquiries.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports
- Greeting visitors to the organization in a professional, welcoming and helpful manner
- A minimum of 5 years of executive administrative experience supporting C-suite and/or senior-level executives.
- Proven track record of managing multiple and competing priorities.
- Must be highly organized, pay close attention to details and proactively follow-up.
- Ability to anticipate needs and issues and act accordingly in addition to exhibiting good judgment.
- Ability to manage workload in a fast-paced and high-intensity work environment.
- Must be able to flex schedule to meet work demands (ex. early mornings, after hours).
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Must have advanced PowerPoint skills and be able to independently create high-quality presentations that include charts, graphs, other visuals, etc.
- High proficiency using Apple products and systems, including Mac computers, iPad, iPhone, mobile applications, and iOS; proficiency in Adobe Acrobat a must.
- Must have strong communication, interpersonal, time management, and problem-solving skills.
- This position is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States.
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement