Marketing Senior Analyst – Shopper Marketing
PepsiCo’s Beverages North America Central team (PBNA) is looking for driven, passionate, innovative and entrepreneurial individuals to be a part of our exciting Marketing growth agenda.
Working within a fast-paced and innovative environment, you will be challenged to achieve both business and personal growth through innovation and a high degree of ingenuity and responsibility.
PBNA’s Shopper Marketing Teams are responsible for developing and driving a nationally great, locally even better brand strategy for each of PepsiCo’s key beverage trademarks in key strategic customers in the Central Division. The work includes building a vision, setting the agenda with the brand, and customer teams to execute world-class programs and ideas to deliver both short-term and long-term results. The Marketing Senior Analyst will be responsible for the day-to-day support related to development, execution and analysis of various shopper marketing initiatives in PBNA’s Central Region.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute brand initiatives that create a deeper relationship and engagement with consumers
- Develop and manage key customer relationships
- Collaborate and partner with internal/external resources (agencies, cross-functional teams, brand team, ERGs, local teams and insights)
- In collaboration with these resources, build 2020 marketing plans for key accounts to present during Joint Business Planning meetings
- Manage all agency / cross-functional touch-points across development, alignment execution and tracking while developing strong working relationships
- Evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of current programs and tactics and make recommendations for changes and improvements
- Apply in-depth understanding of consumer insights, trends, consumer perceptions, need states and purchase/consumption behaviour to advance the business
- Manage the team budget
- Undergraduate Degree
- 3+ years prior Marketing experience if undergrad or 1-year prior Marketing experience if an advanced degree
- Passion for connecting with consumers in meaningful ways
- Exceptional presentation skills to engage internal and external audiences
- Strong project management leading cross-functional teams and influencing key stakeholders
- An understanding of how consumer insights drive the development of effective marketing campaigns and programming
- Excellent multi-tasking, project management and prioritization skills
- Ability to effectively work and collaborate on cross-functional teams and in a matrix environment
- Demonstrated ability to develop and cultivate relationships
- Budget management skills
- Advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Up to 20% travel required
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement