Assoc. Finance Manager, Direct Material Category, Global Procurement FP&A
The Global Procurement Category Associate Finance Manager role supports the Global Procurement Centre of Excellence (COE) organization, and the Global Procurement FP&A team. Global categories include Flexible Packaging, Rigid Packaging, and Agricultural Commodities with average category spend of about $2BN - $3BN.
The role is responsible for supporting the Global Fruit and Vegetable category and Juice Plus MSO financial processes.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting financial processes for the sub-category long term Strategic Plan and Annual Operating Plan with key causes of change analysis
- Preparing sub-category commodity financial reporting for the North America beverage business including Periodic YOY full-year inflation outlook and spend forecasts, and period close variance analysis against plan/previous forecasts.
- Track and report progress on key global productivity projects
- Report commodity coverage and monitor variances vs. PEP playbooks
- Support the COE teams with Financial analysis and data to support Global RFP tenders
- Monitor cash flows impact on the business as a result of a change in payment terms
- Support contracts review and validation with financial inputs
- Ensure all SOX compliance requirements are met relating to pricing and contract management
- Support Juices Plus MSO financial processes and reporting to the Business Units
- MBA in Finance preferred
- 3+ years of finance or control related experience (Corporate Finance experience preferred)
- Strong analytical and modeling skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership skills and drive for results
- Ability to work in a matrix organization and handle competing priorities
- Ability to collaborate and influence others to drive functional priorities
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement