This position will support the FLNA Supply Chain Transformation & Productivity COE by providing analytical and deployment support for multiple productivity and capability initiatives. The person hired for this role will be responsible for developing Tableau Dashboard and maintaining reporting systems that are/will be leveraged across multiple SC functions to assist in the delivery of our short-term and long-term productivity agenda. This role will serve as a direct link to the field regarding productivity tactic inputs and headcount and staffing initiatives, to include headcount forecasting and analysis. This role is designed to expand to lead field-driven projects to improve reporting and Dashboard enhancements.
- End to end ownership of the development of Tableau Dashboards and ongoing maintenance of Global Brain Productivity homepage.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to coordinate and manage operating model application content for the Productivity Dashboard.
- Lead cross-functional Productivity related enhancement with IT and the field.
- Support Field Operating Model – (Proceedix).
- Support/Coordinate LSS capability and ideation sessions.
- Support the execution of projects led by the Productivity COE team.
% Travel: 0-10%
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Basic understanding of supply chain operations systems and processes
- Excellent computer skills in order to perform data and trend analysis
- Practical working/programming knowledge of Excel
- Experience with Tableau and Tableau Prep, Global Brain/SharePoint
- Strong organizational and analytical ability
- Ability to identify business issues and generate solutions
- Self-starter with attention to detail
- Ability to interact with diverse organizations at all levels, including Senior Executives
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement