Do you want to be part of one of the most important foods and beverages companies of the world?
PepsiCo is a global leader in foods and beverages with a portfolio of 22 global brands that generate more one billion dollars per year. Today we are looking for our next:
Labor Strategy Project Manager, Analyst
To guarantee labor project initiatives health status, through monitoring and control project metrics (on schedule, on budget, delivered outcome outlined in the approved scope). Is accountable of providing project visibility in a common and consistent manner monthly.
- Supports projects through execution, facilitating the stage gate process. Provides leadership for project initiating to closing and ensures to incorporates lessons learned into the project processes, best practices, methodology and tools.
- Advises project teams on how to perform tasks and create deliverables, with hands-on support as needed.
- Provides project management support through metrics & scorecards (monthly communication).
- Identifies and supports integration points within other projects.
- Assisting labor project managers to integrate detailed activities.
- Coordinates project management research and analysis using various methods, including interviews, papers, data analysis, workshops, and surveys.
- Serving as the liaison between the project participants community and the Functional PMOs to meet project management requirements.
- Ensuring risks and issues are identified and reported.
- Assisting in the preparation and facilitation of project related materials and coordinating with team members to develop communications, training and job aids to assist in change management activities.
- Ensuring PMF Project Managers adherence to EPMO guidelines and governance (processes, tools and methodology within program).
Experience and profile
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a major in one of the following: Financial Engineering, Business Administration, Management Consulting, Industrial Engineering.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in management consulting or a related field, with specific expertise in project management, requirements analysis, and documentation
- Functional leadership: Searches, analyzes and brings cross industries best practices into the business.
- Successful application of the methods and techniques for planning and monitoring progress of projects required: e.g. product/work breakdown structures, critical path analysis, earned value.
- English: fluent professional.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
If you have the profile that we are looking, send us your CV by this via, if it's possible that you can participate in this process we will contact you ASAP, if not we will keep your info in our base data for 6 months.
Thank you so much for your interest in PepsiCo!
- Ability to handle high volume and multiple priorities
- Strong leadership abilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- The ability to use automated tools to assist in the project management process, by automating mechanical tasks such as scheduling, resource balancing, and time recording e.g. Microsoft Project
Job Type: Indefinido