Main Purpose: The purpose of this role is to provide operations support involving customer pricing, data management, and data entry. The nature of the work is proactive and must be able to alert key stakeholders on potential pricing process gaps. This role is responsible for organizing and helping process flow for customer pricing opportunities and managing customer awards.
Scope: Effectively prioritize and handle scheduling for approximately 5-10 bid projects in a week. Use knowledge of Excel and other programs to manage the database.
- Timely bid participation and pricing strategy execution
- Manage a comprehensive database for customer awards and bids
- The coordinate collaboration of account teams and sourcing teams for customer bids
- Proactive pricing process enhancement whether through program improvements or process flow improvements
- Participate in on-call, after hours and weekend duties as determined based on business needs
- 70% External – New and existing customers and asset-based carriers
- 30% Internal - Collaboration with business development, account management, and leadership team
- Strong Excel skills a must (VBA, macros, etc.)
- Database skills a plus (SQL, Access)
- Strong passion for customer service and logistics excellence
- Ability to learn and update the brokerage transportation management system
- Ability to effectively interact and build a favourable business relationship with all carriers and customers
- Willing and able to assist with load coverage and account management duties
- Ability to operate and flourish in a fast-paced business start-up
- Strong team player and committed to teamwork in all situations
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement