PepsiCo offers the world's largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands, including 22 different product lines that each generates more than $1 billion in annual retail sales. Our main businesses -- Quaker, Tropicana, Gatorade, Frito-Lay, and Pepsi Cola – also make hundreds of other enjoyable foods and beverages that are respected household names throughout the world. With net revenues of approximately $65 billion, PepsiCo's employees are united by our unique commitment to sustainable growth;
we believe that investing in a healthier future for our planet and its people also means a more successful future for PepsiCo. We call this commitment Performance with Purpose: PepsiCo's promise to deliver sustained value by providing a wide range of foods and beverages, from treats to healthy eats; finding innovative ways to minimize our impact on the environment and lower our costs through energy and water conservation as well as reduce our use of packaging material; providing a safe and inclusive workplace for our employees globally; and respecting, supporting and investing in the local communities in which we operate.
The PepsiCo Supply Chain Operations group provides a demanding, fast-paced environment in a competitive industry, where growth equals opportunity and fun accompanies the challenge. We are proud to say that PepsiCo has one of the most advanced and sophisticated supply chain environments in all of North America. The areas of focus for this position are designed to build future leaders within our organization and groom candidates for executive leadership roles.
The SC In-Market Operations Bin Lease & Food Safety Associate Manager will provide National real estate and food safety leadership in support of field DC/Bin/PEC operations. This key leader will execute timely lease renewals and food safety initiatives to minimize risk for the Frito-Lay In-Market Operations facility portfolio.
- Facilitate & support the execution of the Food Safety playbook.
- Assist in the creation & prioritization of the Food Safety capital plan.
- Leverage functional expertise to improve Food Safety training materials for Sales, Traffic, & In-Market Operations.
- Partner with the field to identify opportunities and develop action plans to improve AIB performance.
- Provide leadership for the pest control escalation process to ensure timely resolution with key stakeholders.
- Lead the FSMA regulatory inspection process to include database management, data integrity, action plan follow up, & timely response to respective agencies.
- Support all food defence initiatives to minimize security risks.
- Assist and support all SOLID Training classes to improve Food Safety leadership capability.
- Assist in the development & prioritization of the RAP strategy.
- Lead the lease renewal execution process a minimum of 6 months out from expiration for all leased facilities.
- Coordinate a market rent analysis for all lease renewals.
- Lead negotiation efforts by partnering with the region Facility Managers to drive consistency and realize cost savings when applicable.
- Ensure timely submission of all documentation for lease renewals to ensure FLNA pays market rate (or less) for all leased facilities.
- Assist with the preparation and presentation of leases requiring approval in OCC & CCAC venues.
- Partner with Real Estate lease administration team to draft and execute new lease agreements.
- Facilitate period checkpoint calls with the Facility Managers to prioritize lease negotiations.
- Leverage analytical competencies to identify opportunities and provide recommendations for process and program improvements.
- Clearly and concisely communicate project status and updates across the organization.
- Other duties as required.
- 85% Internal – key stakeholders, across levels and across functions
- 15% External – programs and processes
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Prior In-Market Operations or Supply Chain experience
- Lean six sigma training or knowledge a plus
- Knowledge and familiarity with project management and demonstrated capability to manage multiple projects and phases to a high-quality output
- Proven experience in leading multiple complex Supply Chain operations projects with a record of delivering results
- Demonstrated capability in Supply Chain functions, technical understanding of Distribution Center operations and logistics
- Advanced communication skills to positively communicate with all levels of the organization
- Creative Problem Solving: Ability and passion for creative, out of the box thinking to develop and vet solutions for the business, as well as a willingness to question the status quo and generally accepted beliefs
- Influencing Skills: Possess the ability to communicate effectively and succinctly, both verbal and written; ability to influence others and communicate in an open and honest way that quickly builds trust and respect
- Structured & Logical Thinking: Ability to define business problems and frameworks, and discern what is important
- Motivation: Self-motivated, high energy individual who can easily function in high demand, performance-driven environment
- Cultural Sensitivity: Understand cultural and social differences in key regions and markets
- Tenacity: Persistent and resilient in the pursuit of objectives, can shift gears easily, is willing to take on new challenges and works to resolve issues
- Technical Skills: Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, OneNote, & Teams. Familiarity with LoopNet, CoStar, & IBM Forms is a plus
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement