- Responsible for the execution of marketing activities oriented to the point of sales that allow us to boost and accelerate the sales of our entire portfolio in CAMN.
- Responsible for effective communication at the point of sale of promotions, branding, prices, and execution of marketing strategies.
- Support in the process of re-engineering existing products in the three distribution channels and Portfolio and Price Strategy.
- Plan, develop and execute specific marketing activities of value that allow to generate rotation of our products at the point of sale, promotions for consummers.
- Execute promotions and innovations structured in the Marketing plan for the countries in his charge.
- Elaboration and analysis of reports of all the initiatives that are executed in the countries in his charge, weekly and monthly to the MU team and the BU Leader.
- Development of special packs focus on seasonalities an white spaces, and closing plan desviations.
- Coordinate purchase, delivery and distribution of materials to use in the different promotions and launches.
- Development of POP material according to the needs of our customers.
- Communication of all initiatives, changes and results to the sales force.
- Development and execution of business proposal for promotions, product reengineering, price changes, etc.
- Consolidate sales information and market trends to support the correct decision making of the business to impact the top line and bottom line.
- Education: University studies in Marketing, Industrial Engineering or Business Administration.
- Skills: creative, collaborative, practical, capable of teamwork, integrity, verbal ability, excellent interpersonal relationships, dynamic and enthusiastic. MS Office skills. Desaeble Power BI Skills.
- Languages: preferably English as a second language
- Experience: 2 year in similar roles.
Job Type: Indefinido