Lipton Ice tea is globally No1 Ready to drink Ice Tea.
APAC (SEA & Korea) is one of the biggest and most competitive Ice tea markets globally, Lipton is a challenger brand with huge potential for growth. The role of the cluster is to grow our portfolio by identifying key points of differentiation and advantage in this highly developed market, with winning mixes developed with a global mindset.
Lipton has an established go to market with Pepsi bottling system, which requires constant focus and nurturing and strong influential skills with multiple stakeholders.
The Brand Manager is based in Bangkok and is in charge of implementing the brand strategy defined for the markets. Specifically this includes:
- Co-Develop integrated brand communication for multiple markets and implementing the right support models for each cluster with a Digital Acceleration mindset
- Project Leadership for regional & local initiatives/innovations –
- Project Leadership for Brand Visibility across channels with respective Channel activation and communication program.
- Being the point of contact for the brand in the cluster for all marketing related activities – across all stakeholders (Pepsi, Unilever, Bottling System, Joint Venture)
- Constant search of new opportunities for growth
The role works in close partnership with the Asia Pacific/Greater China Marketing Director to develop and execute the marketing agenda across the Lipton Ice Tea portfolio in the region. The role also works closely with regional Insights, Regional Business Director and Country business managers to drive implementation of the marketing plan across the cluster
Specific activities include;
- Implement communication Strategy pre-defined for each of the markets with a 360 Integrated Brand Communication.
- Drive for leading edge digital, activation and media planning to drive cut through in the cluttered market
- This role needs to deal with multiple agencies – from regional creative, media agencies in each of the markets to lock media strategy, local agencies to adapt and digital agencies (strong leadership skills is required)
- Jointly with the country business manager - Drive implementation of the brand plans in each market.
- Tracking performance review with country managers & bottlers
- Budget management for Advertising &Marketing, in conjunction with the Marketing and Business director
Bachelor degree in related fields
- at least 7 years experienced in Brand/ Product Management in FMCG, regional experience is a plu
- Solid experience in Marketing, particularly previous experience with innovation management and comms development / digital savviness
- Proven track record of delivering consumer insight-based marketing initiatives
- Good strategic thinker, with business acumen and ability to partner with senior level executives.
- Strong influencing and people management skills - ability to engage/motivate colleagues and stakeholders behind a project – even if working remotely
- Proven ability to manage a matrix organization (cross-functional / cross-border)
Job Type: Regular