PepsiCo’s strength is its people. Winning together is all about respect for one another’s unusual traits, backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences. Our teams reflect the diversity of our customers and our communities, breaking down barriers and winning awards.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. As a global food and beverage company with brands that stand for quality and are respected household names such as Quaker Oats, Tropicana, Gatorade, Lay’s and Pepsi-Cola, we are committed to Performance with Purpose; pushing to be best and fully committed to the people we share the planet with.
Our employees are at the heart of PepsiCo. Through the Company's dedication to Talent Sustainability, we continue to support the development of employees. A possibility, our employment brand, reinforces our dedication to our people; enabling them to reach new heights in their careers and becoming truly world-class talents. PepsiCo is universally recognized as one of the best companies in the world for leadership development.
As Cashier and Treasury Coordinator, your role is to deliver efficient and effective collection/disbursement of cash from/to employees and deposit to the bank. Reconcile the closing cash as per internal control requirements. Disburse petty cash as per SOA. Work with Reporting Team to complete the daily close process for ca and bank. Managing the Treasury assigned tasks for reporting and managing the relationship with separate banks.
- Provide timely service levels to the Head Office (HO) Employees to facilitate the daily disbursement requirements as needed
- Share new initiatives and areas of improvement with HO finance Reporting Manager to improve team bonding and services to other departments.
- Understand organizational values, set objectives, work for common goals and self-develop for carrier progress.
- Collect cash and cheque from sales staff and Issue receipt vouchers in acknowledgment.
- Update system for collections and submit the documents to IBM Team (remote) for application of collection and booking in SAP.
- Prepare daily cash reconciliation and review with the Finance Supervisor.
- Disburse the petty cash against the approved expense claims.
- Prepare petty disbursement details & JV along with petty cash reimbursement claim Submit to Finance Supervisor for review and approval.
- Maintain all files as per the HO Finance file standard checklist.
- Complete understanding of P&P and controls for his area of work.
- As back up and stand in, coordinate with Finance Shared Service Centre and ensure daily, weekly and monthly back-office transactions are complete as per service levels
- Ad-hoc task /assignment /or reports assigned by Assistant Reporting Manager.
- Effective execution of controls:
- Understand the objective of the control - Ongoing
- Document the test script attributes for effective execution of the control - As necessary
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the control through testing - Quarterly/As necessary
- Maintain an audit trail to evidence execution of the activities, sufficient to enable re-performance by independent 3rd party - On going
- Remediate any control deficiency - As necessary
- Provide results of verification - As necessary
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree, preferably in accounting.
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Analytical skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly Computer Literate.
- Well organized, flexible and adaptable and works well in a team environment
Job Type: Regular