LATAM A&M PO and Contract analyst will play a key role in the LATAM’s planning, reporting and control. This position is responsible for acting as a liaison between the Budgeteers, the suppliers and Accounts Payable when
processing purchase orders. This role will be responsible for performing the day-to-day creation of Purchase Orders for A&M categories. Also will be responsible for the creation of suppliers and new contracts process.
- Complete daily processing of purchase orders, order changes and providing necessary information to stakeholders. This includes the duties of preparing and processing purchase orders, keeping records of purchases, keeping vendor information up to date, providing training on related applications and policies.
- Process and setup all new vendors and update vendor contact and contract information.
- Ensure effective communication between Buyers, vendors, and internal departments regarding order changes.
- Education: Accounting, Finance, Economics, Engineering, Administration
- Computer literate – Advanced Excel, Power Point, SAP preferred
- Language: Spanish / English fluent, Portuguese preferred
- Ability to handle transactional (repetitive) work
Job Type: Pipeline