Are you looking for a challenging opportunity in an organization with a dynamic, innovative and diverse environment?
If so, your future is at PepsiCo. As a world class company, we seek excellence in everything we do from the launch of a new product to its execution at the point of sale. Therefore, we need talented and innovative people who are passionate about what they do.
PepsiCo Mexico currently has a broad portfolio of food and beverage products, such as Sabritas, Gamesa, Quaker, Pepsi, Obela and Sonrics, leading brands in the snacks, cereals, soft drinks, isotonic and cookies markets respectively.
Our vision is to be the world leader in food and beverages by earning with purpose. "Winning with purpose" reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the market and integrate the purpose in all aspects of the business. For more information you can enter www.pepsico.com
Now we are looking for this position:
LATAM A&M PO and Contract analyst will play a key role in the LATAM’s planning, reporting and control. This position is responsible for acting as a liaison between the Budgeteers, the suppliers and Accounts Payable when
processing purchase orders. This role will be responsible for performing the day-to-day creation of Purchase Orders for A&M categories. Also will be responsible for the creation of suppliers and new contracts process.
- Complete daily processing of purchase orders, order changes and providing necessary information to stakeholders. This includes the duties of preparing and processing purchase orders, keeping records of purchases, keeping vendor information up to date, providing training on related applications and policies.
- Process and setup all new vendors and update vendor contact and contract information.
- Ensure effective communication between Buyers, vendors, and internal departments regarding order changes.
- Once PO’s are created this role will follow up on receiving so the invoices can be paid and the goods or services will be recognized in the correct period
If you have the profile that we are looking, send us your CV by this via, if it's possible that you can participate in this process we will contact you ASAP, if not we will keep your info in our base data for 6 months.
¡Thank you so much for your interest in PepsiCo!
- Education: Accounting, Finance, Economics, Engineering, Administration
- Computer literate – Advanced Excel, Power Point, SAP preferred
- Language: Spanish / English fluent, Portuguese preferred
- Ability to handle transactional (repetitive) work
- Ability to handle high-volume, multiple priorities
- Ability to deliver solid results under high pressure environment / limited time
- Strong communication, negotiation, and influencing skills
Job Type: Pipeline