Provides accounting support to the PBUS co-pack network by preparing the bill of materials (BOMs) for each of the co-pack facilities and other related systems requests. These BOMs include raw materials and direct/indirect overheads used to cost our inventory at standard and drive usage variances. The role is also responsible for working with Supply Chain Operations and Global Procurement to ensure proper sourcing is done giving our warehouses the proper standards from the facility where they will be receiving their finished goods.
- Perform standard costing functions including costing runs for field locations as well as national average costing
- Create a bill of materials for all innovation products
- Assist and provide direction to Co-Pack Operations group on issues relating to bill of materials (BOMs) and purchase order setups
- Partner with the co-packers, Supply Chain Finance teams and Contract Manufacturing Managers in the development of the Annual Operating Plan
- Manage bill of materials and serve as a liaison between co-packers and Global Procurement to assess pricing discrepancies with ingredients and packaging items
- Support any initiatives to improve the accuracy of standard costs, identify the root cause of recurring costing errors and resolve system-related issues impacting internal control
- Collaborate with counterparts in Manufacturing, Planning and Global Procurement to support cross-functional process improvements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 6 - 7 years of experience in accounting
- Cost accounting experience would be a plus
- CPA preferred or some experience in public accounting
- Experience in using enterprise financial systems (SAP preferred)
- Strong working knowledge of the Microsoft office suite. Advanced MS Excel knowledge (i.e., use of VLOOKUP, logic statements, pivot tables)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A proven ability to work well in a team environment across functions, interact effectively with all levels of personnel
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-moving environment
- Willingness/ability to learn new experiences; embraces/adapts to change quickly
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement