Manage the provision of a range of facilities and administrative services covering areas as housekeeping, catering, and transportation to meet agreed internal customer service levels in a professional and cost-efficient manner in the plant and DCs.
- Supervising and planning administration activities such as catering, printings, stationary, info fort , reception, telecom , ..etc in line with company policies and budget in order to provide efficient services for internal stakeholders.
- Prepares briefs and basic progress reports to inform direct manager on the productivity of the administration staff.
- Responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and dealing with the consequences.
- Work and co-ordinate with other sections of company such as supply chain, EH&S, manufacturing and maintenance to ensure that the resources are available.
- Maintain work tools so as to ensure they are in a good working condition at all times and report any damage to the direct manager.
- Conducts regular walk through of the facility to assist visual maintenance.
- Identify service improvement opportunities and implement actionable plans
- Ensuring the building meets health and safety requirements
- Report any accidents or unusual incidents to direct manager so as to ensure that the view from the ground is being fully transmitted.
- Performs related duties as required.
Policies, Processes & Procedures
- As cascaded the development, customization and direct the implementation of all related policies, procedures and controls covering all areas of regional Admin activity so that relevant procedural/legislative requirements are fulfilled while delivering a quality, cost-effective service to customers.
Reporting & Budget
- Ensure that all admin work stream reports are prepared timely and accurately and meet company and department requirements, policies and standards.
- Oversee the consolidation and recommend the admin work stream budget and monitor financial performance versus the budget so that the business is aware of anticipated costs/revenues, areas of unsatisfactory performance are identified and potential areas of cost reduction or performance improvement opportunities are capitalized upon.
- Identify Cost saving opportunities and realized saving targets along with sustaining quality service
- Performance indicators of the scorecards.
- Delays and availability of transportation services.
- Accurate timely requested report.
- Employees’ satisfaction.
- BA from an accredited university preferably Business Administration.
- 0-2 years of work experience.
- Financial and budgeting activities.
- General knowledge and experience in planning, prioritizing, and organizing a complex workload.
- Excellent public relations and communication skills.
- Good command of MS office.
- Arabic language is required and English good command.
- Problem solving skills.
Job Type: Regular